UniOTP and why you need it
- Author Drishti Bhatia
- Published November 22, 2016
- Word count 381
Multifactor authentication requires multiple forms of identification at log-in. Two-factor authentication systems generally have 2 components "what you know" and "what you have". The traditional password is static – it is something that the user knows – just having this on layer of authentication leaves the user vulnerable to attack. The second layer of authentication is an extra layer of security that is known as "multi factor authentication" that requires not only a password and username but also something that only, and only, that user has on them, i.e. a piece of information only they should know or have immediately to hand – such as a physical token like the UniOTP.
Embedding multi-factor authentication is a no brainer for developers dealing with sensitive information. UniOTP delivers a sophisticated and affordable multi-factor authentication capability. The UniOTP token enables software vendors to augment their software by seamlessly adding an extra layer of security within systems to facilitate secure network access and perform secure password management.
The UniOTP generates passwords that using a series of efficient algorithms compliant with the OATH standard and will be invalid after the time/event limit.
Strong security guarantee:
The passwords are generated by an intricate mechanism that involves a 160bit encryption key and 64 bit counter. Each UniOTP device has a unique symmetric key that is combined with a proven algorithm to generate a new one time password at the press of a button or every 60 seconds. The security of the passwords generated by UniOTP guarantees that that they are impossible for a hacker to circumvent.
Driverless and easy to use:
With UniOTP customers do not have to install any additional drivers or software for the authenticators work. Making the complicated process of authentication as simple as ‘plug and play’. The UniOTP provides network security for a range of devices – PCs, tablets and smartphones .
Customisable casing and strong hardware:
SecuTech understands the importance of brand recognition. We offer laser-etching options for text or logos. Want to remove SecuTech’s branding and replace it with your own? Not a problem! The hardware is designed to last and has passed numerous quality control tests on its internal components.
A wide variety of authenticators:
Every organisation has varying security requirements, SecuTech offers a series of versatile authenticators that seamlessly integrate with existing devices.
To find out more about our products, please visit our website: https://esecutech.com.
We at SecuTech want to work with you to protect the security within your system. Obtain a free evaluation kit at: https://esecutech.com/evaluateArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- 10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet