5 You-Should-Know Benefits of a Massage Chair
- Author Jun Ignacio
- Published January 17, 2017
- Word count 292
Massage chairs were initially introduced back in late 80's. Its main purpose is to imitate the movements and methods of a genuine masseuse to diminish stress, release pressure, and reduce back ache.
Managing stress and hurting muscles acquired through days of hard work is no simple task. It's vital to decrease our everyday worry to keep our rational soundness and physical well-being at the optimal level. One of the most ideal approaches to give our body and soul a break is through a massage. In this every-changing, fast-paced world, everyone deserves a quick yet relaxing massage. Below are some of the health benefits of massage chairs everyone deserves:
It reduces pain and muscle tension – Massage helps our body to relax and soothe muscle aches. Massage chairs and other equipment help our body to recuperate from our daily chores that usually strain our muscles and causes us body pains.
It relieves stress – Our daily routine sometimes cause us emotional and physiological stress. Stress is one of the most common causes of fatigue and heart problems. Thanks to technology, massage chairs nowadays use neurotransmitters to fend of depression and other emotion anxiety.
It triggers endorphin secretion – Endorphins are body chemicals that helps us feel good as it reduces the perception of pain and lessen the effects of anxiety.
It boosts immune system – Massage increases our body’s blood circulation. A good blood circulation means more oxygen and nutrients for our organs and tissues. It also helps us remove toxins out from our body.
It improves your posture – Massage chairs, through its ergonomically configuration that offers full back support, also correct our posture by mobilizing the stiff muscles and adjusting spinal alignment that are usually being affected due to our steady sitting position for hours.
June Ignacio, a licensed massage therapist who has more than a decade in the field of massage therapy. He has also been working as a consultant since 1995 to evaluate, design, and develop electronic massage equipment with Ogawa (http://www.ogawaworld.net/), one of the world’s leading manufacturers of massage and wellness equipment.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Risks of Using StreamFab Crack Versions and the Importance of Legitimate Software
- Plastic Pollution and the Importance of Plastic Recycling
- Best Oven Cleaner London (2023): Revive Your Oven
- Eliminating Damp Smell
- Find The Best Feather Duster Now
- The Ultimate Guide to Wedding Entertainment Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Wedding Entertainment Tips and Tricks
- The Power of Music - Choosing the Right Wedding Entertainment
- Unique Wedding Entertainment Ideas to Wow Your Guests
- What is a dental filling?
- Learn to ride an e-Foil (electric hydrofoil) in New York; access, inclusion, and benefits.
- This Financial “FORMula” Will Help You Plan Around What Matters Most
- Discovering Romania by Car: Your Essential Guide to Car Rentals
- 06 Reasons Why the Role of Social Media is Vital in Public Relations
- Mobile Suit Gundam Watch Order: From Start to Finish
- Residency and Taxation in Andorra, Bulgaria, and the UAE - Tax Haven Options
- Interlocking Brick Driveway: Durability and Elegance Combined
- Fly Smart with AviaGuru: Your Ultimate Travel Companion
- DEBUNKING HOME REPORT MYTHS
- "Ilaria Lean Belly Juice: Embarking on a Wholesome Wellness Journey" ?
- American Legion Under Fire: Battling Sexism Within
- High-Quality Ash Wood Textures Pack. Elevate Your Design Projects.
- The Best AI Tool Directory
- Sustainable buildings: the role of real estate development in environmental conservation
- Shopping for a Bed in Randburg
- Seeing Wildlife on a Safari Package Holiday
- Seeing African Wildlife on a Safari Holiday
- Top Destinations in Zimbabwe
- Finding a Hotel in Bulawayo
- Activities to Enjoy on Your Holiday to Bulawayo