Barcelona Lifestyle: Tips You Need to Know Before Move There If You Are a Student
- Author Antonio Novak
- Published February 2, 2017
- Word count 468
Living in Barcelona means live in a place full of opportunities for every people, not only Spanish, but also foreigners. Understanding trendy as the second name of the Mediterranean city, I’m talking about what you should know about how lives the citizens of Barcelona.
Confortable and chic apartments
Barcelona is well-known around the world thanks to its multicultural and Mediterranean lifestyle, as well as its monuments, international events and business opportunities. According with that, the best neighborhoods to live in are Gracia, Eixample and Sarrià - Sant Gervasi.
Gracia is one of the coolest neighborhoods of Barcelona and the favorite for young people. It is crowd of international restaurants, alternatives shops and cultural events. If you take a walk around, you will fall in love with its pedestrian streets and its lively atmosphere. It is placed between Passeig de Gracia and Park Güell.
In the same sense, maybe you can prefer Eixample district, the heart of Barcelona, placed between the old city (Ciutat Vella) and the neighborhoods of Sants, Gracia and Sant Andreu. It was constructed in the 19th and 20th centuries, so it still remains as a modernism treasure. Walking around its streets you can come across with buildings of Gaudi and other well-known modernist architects. Passeig de Gracia, the golden quartier of Barcelona, is proof of it. What else can you find in here? Lot of restaurants, shops, metro and train stations and monuments such as Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera or Casa Batllo.
But not all young people are keen to live in there. Lots of them prefer to live in Sarria-Sant Gervasi, far enough of noisy streets crowded of tourists, but close to the main universities and international schools of business, such as ESADE or EADA.
There 3 districts are recommended for students who want to enjoy and feel all the taste of Barcelona (business, leisure, architecture, culture, gastronomy and commodities) and thanks to 7 dreams Barcelona apartments you can find your place in one of them.
Lovely weather and dreamy coves
The weather of Barcelona is warm most of the year and that allow play sports every time. Summer lovers also do well in Barcelona. The coast of Catalonia, especially Costa Brava, is full of sandy coves and azure waters and lots of them only can be visited arriving by sea.
Barcelona night clubs are certainly an experience whatever your taste is. However, some of these Barcelona clubs are worth the visit by themselves, no matter which music. For example, the area of Port Olympic is for those who are looking for a more upmarket experience. Here a string bars attract a well-heeled cosmopolitan crowd to sip cocktails on their beach terraces.
As you can see, Barcelona has a lot of offer to those who want to live in Barcelona for a while.
Information provided by seven dreams barcelona apartments Seven Dreams Barcelona ApartmentsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- Things To Consider When You Go Work in Magaluf For The Summer
- Top-10 Cardiff Attractions
- Using the Public Transport Systems in Paris
- How To Travel In Style And Not Spend A Fortune Along The Way
- What Visa to Issue for a Foreigner for a Short Trip to Russia?
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips