6 Highly Effective Ways to Position Your Business Brand Like a Super Hero
- Author Susan Friesen
- Published April 5, 2017
- Word count 977
How Christine Awram Successfully Created a Powerful Brand for Women
I recently attended The Tammy Moyer Woman of Worth Awards Gala event created by the Woman of Worth founder, Christine Awram.
I was honoured to have been nominated in the Business & Prosperity category by Dana Smithers of Empowered Women in Business. In addition, I was doubly honoured to find out I was one of the 5 finalists in that category!
Even though my name wasn’t called as the winner, I still felt and feel like a winner.
And the reason for that?
The entire experience Christine creates during and in between events such as this.
Her mantra is "all women are leaders and every woman is a Woman of Worth [WOW]" and it’s the platform on which she’s built a very successful brand.
To quote Christine:
"Twelve years ago it was just an idea, and now we're impacting the global empowerment of women. WOW takes us a step closer to a world where ALL women collaborate and are powerful, prosperous, peaceful and on purpose. I began this adventure with a burning desire to make a difference.
There were many times I wavered and despaired, and if there was a mistake to be made I made it, but I kept the vision and kept moving forward. I'm humbled by what we've created together as a community. WOW is incredible.
My invitation to every woman: Celebrate your magnificence, turn up the volume, step up your leadership game, and GET WOWED."
Over the years, Christine has created several one-day events and workshops specifically for women, and WOW, these events are incredibly empowering! (Pun intended.)
How does she do it?
It’s all in how she has positioned her business brand.
Business brand positioning is how a business owner come across to others and are perceived by their target market. Christine has found the perfect brand formula that has positioned herself as a champion for women.
Wonder how she did it? Here are six tips to replicate her crazy success:
- Be Clear on Who You Are and What You’re About
When it comes to building a strong business brand, it’s imperative you understand how your personality makes up that brand.
Be clear on how you want to be positioned in front of your ideal target market. Then be consistent on how you come across to others in everything you do.
Christine does this beautifully with every encounter someone has with her. Whether it’s a social media post or approaching her in the foyer at an event, she’s consistently clear with her branding message, even when she is sick with pneumonia as was the case this weekend!
- Be Clear on Who Makes Up Your Ideal Target Market
Before you can build a successful business brand, you need to be crystal clear on who you want to serve.
Without this insight, you are throwing spaghetti at a wall hoping something sticks enough to get a sale. Understanding what their needs and challenges are and how you can best serve them is fundamental in building a business brand.
Christine is well aware her target market is dynamic women who wish to be a part of a community of like-minded women for personal and professional growth. She provides and facilitates opportunities for collaborating, showcasing, networking, building community and having fun, all of which her target audience is looking for.
- Be Passionate About Your Business
Have you ever attended a trade show where the person in his or her booth is just sitting behind a table, looking at their phone, completely disengaged from the passers-by?
When someone is not passionate about what they’re doing, they really shouldn’t be doing it. If you are feeling lackluster in your business, either find ways to get your joy back or see if perhaps there’s something else that will help you feel more on purpose.
Christine is extremely passionate about empowering women. Everything she does is with the intention of supporting women to help them achieve their goals and aspirations.
- Use Social Media to Build a Community
Social media is a powerful way to build a community full of raving fans. This is one area that Christine has mastered. No matter how busy she is, she will take the time to respond to every single comment and post she’s been tagged in.
Every. Single. Time.
THIS is the way to build a strong community on social media. Make people feel special with positive reinforcement, recognition, and support… your brand will reap the many rewards as a result.
- Get Help
It’s nearly impossible to create a successful business brand by yourself. It really does take a village! Just like I have a team of skilled people on my team who are experts in their own fields, Christine has also invited people into her circle.
Sometimes getting help is not in the form of paying an employee; Christine invites volunteers to help her out in exchange for free admission to her events. She also incorporates sponsorship initiatives to offset costs. Plus her network of collaborators help her find excellent guest speakers she would otherwise never have known about.
- Have Fun
If you’re not having fun and enjoying yourself on a daily basis, then it’s time to re-evaluate what you’re doing.
Christine infuses her deep love of wine and chocolate in to all of her events and social media posts to showcase her fun-loving personality. Consequently, she’s building the brand perception that if you attend one of her events, you can be guaranteed there will be a lot of fun involved.
Everything you do as a business shapes your brand’s positioning. If you want to be branded a "thought-leader" in a specific area of expertise, use some of Christine’s successful tactics in your business marketing efforts.
Susan Friesen is the founder of eVision Media, a boutique web development and Digital Marketing firm of over 15 years that specializes in designing, building and marketing professional, unique websites for entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations.
Visit www.ultimatewebsiteguide.ca and grab your FREE "Ultimate Guide to Improving Your Website's Profitability - 10 Critical Questions You Must Ask to Get Maximum Results".Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks