Electrotherapy Device And Use In Treatments For Viral & Bacterial Infections
- Author Richard Malter
- Published June 28, 2017
- Word count 443
SIS Manufacturing Ltd New Zealand has developed a range of next generation electromedical stimulator and electrode systems to replace antibiotics and Antivirals. The advanced electromedical devices for fulfilling the global medical needs of infection treatments without drugs, and individualized bioelectric wound healing stimulation, did not exist. So we invented and developed them.
SIS Machines - The range of Wound healing device utilize direct current silver iontophoresis.
The SIS equipment is noninvasive, portable and replaceable battery powered. The SIS machines can be applied by healthcare professionals and by the general population without any electromedical or medical experience or expertise.
SIS Electrodes - The Electrical stimulation device for wound healing are coupled with the world's first generally available silver-nylon cloth iontophoresis electrode. World's first generally available silver-nylon cloth iontophoresis electrode.
CLINICAL AND TREATMENT ADVANTAGES
Inflammation - Including vascular disturbances often exist in and around infected areas of the body, making drug uptake restricted or completely inhibited.
Silver iontophoresis effects are independent of blood flow. The constant, direct current silver ion delivery of the SIS machines delivers antimicrobial silver ions via the shortest possible route directly to the infected area.
No Overdosing - To reach localized infections, especially in peripheries of the body, the entire body has to be unnecessarily loaded with the prescribed drug. The Portable Microcurrent device or SIS electrostimulator technology delivers only the minimum necessary silver ion dose to the target infected area.
Superbugs and Antibiotic Resistance - Major antibiotic resistant superbugs include Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycinresistant Enterococcus (VRE), Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) and multidrug-resistant (MDR) Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Even after several decades of use of silver in medical dressings and topical creams, there is very little evidence of resistance of bacteria to electrically generated silver ions.
Together with the potential dielectrophoretic effects of the SIS electrostimulator technology, the concept of drug resistance might not ever apply with use of the SIS machines technology.
No Drug Side Effects or Risks - Common drug side effects include digestive system disruption, hematological problems, organ failure, cardiac impairment, allergic reactions and long term neuropathy from Fluoroquinolone antibiotics. Direct-acting antiviral drugs for hepatitis treatment carry the highest category Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warnings.
The SIS electrodes and the released silver ions have no drug side effects or risks.
About SIS Electromed - Bacterial/Viral & Helicobacter Pylori Alternative Treatment without the side effects of drugs, Wound Healing device & Protection, Tissue Regeneration.
For product details visit: siselectromed .com
SIS Manufacturing Ltd, New Zealand.
The SIS equipment and technology is patent pending and trademarked.
Address for all commercial & sales correspondence: 3/20 Clarendon Street, Frankston, VIC 3199, Australia.
Phone: +64 3 669 0509 Within Australia: 03 9018 7056 Fax: + 61 3 8582 9706
All non-sales enquiries: email@example.com Sales enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bacterial/Viral & Helicobacter Pylori Alternative Treatment without the side effects of drugs, Wound Healing device & Protection, Tissue Regeneration.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Everything To Know About Xanax
- Tramadol For Pain - Need To Know About Pain
- How do dangerous viruses like COVID-19 come about?
- 3 Complications of Untreated Sore Throat
- 8 Helpful Tips to Avoid Diabetes
- The Ancient Healing Practice of Acupuncture: Your Questions Answered
- How To Increase Your Immunity With Top Immune Boosters
- Can CBD Help With Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain?
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak