5 Common Foods That Cause Joint Pain
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published August 24, 2017
- Word count 532
There are hundreds of possible contributing factors to joint pain. Normally, people tend to focus primarily on age or strenuous exercise as the cause. But clinical findings have revealed that there are as many different types of foods that cause joint pain. Joint pain makes living really tough, and makes it almost impossible for someone to perform his daily chores comfortably.
Chronically inflamed joints lack stability, strength and motion leading to weakness and disability. Therefore, determining and successfully eliminating foods that cause joint pain can help prevent this disturbing illness. Below are some of the foods that have been medically proven to cause joint pain.
Dairy is very rich in unnatural hormones and lacks good digestive enzymes. When it comes to joint pain, the numerous steroids and antibodies given to cows become the triggers. You should avoid any packaged food that contains milk. Too much lactic acid, butter, whey, cheese, just to mention a few, is not good for human health as the toxins they carry can build up in the body, creating in part joint problems.
Read meat, in particular, is one of the foods that cause joint pain. Consuming meat from animals that are fed on antibiotics, corn diet, or hormones has to be avoided. Instead, look into organically raised alternatives. It is also advised that organ meats such as kidneys, brains, hearts, livers, tongue and testicles should be avoided. These foods are high in purines and can lead to very high levels of uric acid in the body. Other nontraditional meats such as mince-meats, broths, bouillons and meat extracts also contain high levels of purines and should be avoided.
- Sugars and Refined Carbs
Among the foods that cause joint pain are sugars and refined carbs. High amounts of sugar in your diet will result in an increased amount of AGEs - advanced glycation end-products. An AGE is a toxin that often appears when foods get grilled, heated, pasteurized, or fried. When AGEs concentration in the body exceeds that optimum level, they break certain proteins. The body reacts to this eventuality by trying to break down the AGEs apart using cytokines - the inflammatory messengers, which then result in joint pain.
- Nightshade Vegetables
Nightshade vegetables such as tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, paprika, potatoes, eggplant, and ingredients of some hot sauces are believed to be among the foods that cause joint pain. This is so because these vegetables contain an alkaloid known as Solanine that has the potential to build up calcium deposits in body tissues, thereby, causing arthritic pain and joint stiffness.
- Soft Drinks
Soft drinks are rich in sugar and artificial sweeteners. The body cannot properly digest these artificial sweeteners. With time, they accumulate and become toxic making them one of the notorious foods that cause joint pain. New studies show that drinking too much soda increases the progression of osteoarthritis, especially in men. It is believed that the chemicals in soft drinks leach calcium, a nutrient which is very essential for joint health, from the body.
The most important step to a healthier life is the change to a healthy diet. Get more information from the free copy of my e-book to make better choices!
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guide to the Transition from Liquid Shampoos to Solid Shampoo Bars
- 3 Tips to Get Fit Fast in 3 Weeks
- Loose Weight Quick - Easy Ways to Loose Weight
- Spirulina for Diabetics - How it Can Help With Blood Sugar
- Top Tips To Succeed In Weaning
- Is Selenium Critical For Good Health?
- Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Shed that weight with HB5 supplement
- A Deeper Dive Into Green Tea's Benefits
- A Look at the Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Blueberries Are Full of Health Benefits
- Five Things Anyone Can Do To Stay Healthy
- Best Foods to Boost Your Brain and Memory Your brain
- What is Nitric Oxide (N.O.)?
- Top Benefits of the Keto Diet
- Fitness Supplements and Expert Choice | BodyTechSupplements
- How To Increase Testosterone?
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- 5 Things I wish I have known when I started using Essential Oils
- A Beginners Guide to CBD & Why It Has Become So Popular
- best natural weight loss GOLD
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?