5 Common Foods That Cause Joint Pain
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published August 24, 2017
- Word count 532
There are hundreds of possible contributing factors to joint pain. Normally, people tend to focus primarily on age or strenuous exercise as the cause. But clinical findings have revealed that there are as many different types of foods that cause joint pain. Joint pain makes living really tough, and makes it almost impossible for someone to perform his daily chores comfortably.
Chronically inflamed joints lack stability, strength and motion leading to weakness and disability. Therefore, determining and successfully eliminating foods that cause joint pain can help prevent this disturbing illness. Below are some of the foods that have been medically proven to cause joint pain.
Dairy is very rich in unnatural hormones and lacks good digestive enzymes. When it comes to joint pain, the numerous steroids and antibodies given to cows become the triggers. You should avoid any packaged food that contains milk. Too much lactic acid, butter, whey, cheese, just to mention a few, is not good for human health as the toxins they carry can build up in the body, creating in part joint problems.
Read meat, in particular, is one of the foods that cause joint pain. Consuming meat from animals that are fed on antibiotics, corn diet, or hormones has to be avoided. Instead, look into organically raised alternatives. It is also advised that organ meats such as kidneys, brains, hearts, livers, tongue and testicles should be avoided. These foods are high in purines and can lead to very high levels of uric acid in the body. Other nontraditional meats such as mince-meats, broths, bouillons and meat extracts also contain high levels of purines and should be avoided.
- Sugars and Refined Carbs
Among the foods that cause joint pain are sugars and refined carbs. High amounts of sugar in your diet will result in an increased amount of AGEs - advanced glycation end-products. An AGE is a toxin that often appears when foods get grilled, heated, pasteurized, or fried. When AGEs concentration in the body exceeds that optimum level, they break certain proteins. The body reacts to this eventuality by trying to break down the AGEs apart using cytokines - the inflammatory messengers, which then result in joint pain.
- Nightshade Vegetables
Nightshade vegetables such as tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, paprika, potatoes, eggplant, and ingredients of some hot sauces are believed to be among the foods that cause joint pain. This is so because these vegetables contain an alkaloid known as Solanine that has the potential to build up calcium deposits in body tissues, thereby, causing arthritic pain and joint stiffness.
- Soft Drinks
Soft drinks are rich in sugar and artificial sweeteners. The body cannot properly digest these artificial sweeteners. With time, they accumulate and become toxic making them one of the notorious foods that cause joint pain. New studies show that drinking too much soda increases the progression of osteoarthritis, especially in men. It is believed that the chemicals in soft drinks leach calcium, a nutrient which is very essential for joint health, from the body.
The most important step to a healthier life is the change to a healthy diet. Get more information from the free copy of my e-book to make better choices!
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- ProDentim: A Revolution in Oral Health?
- Cordyceps Gummies: Unlock Nature's Secret to Vitality
- Boost Your Confidence with Proven Male Enhancement Solutions
- Spices: From Ancient Treasures to Modern Wellness
- 12 Wonderful Advantages Of Eating Watermelon Seeds For Your Health
- The Importance of a Healthy Diet for Well-Being
- Can Vitamin B12 Help with Anxiety? A Comprehensive Exploration of this Essential Nutrient
- "Ilaria Lean Belly Juice: Embarking on a Wholesome Wellness Journey" ?
- The Keto Craze: Dive into Delicious Fat-Burning Magic!
- Sytropin HGH Spray: Ingredients, Benefits, and Possible Side Effects
- Unveiling the Power of The Best Supplements Online for Weight Loss
- Top 5 Nutritional Supplements for Accelerating Injury Healing
- Liv Pure Review: The Journey from Skepticism to Delight
- Provillus Hair Supplement For Women: Say Goodbye to Dry, Damaged, and Thinning Hair
- Promoting Men's Prostate Health with Prostacet Supplement
- The Compulsory Need to Monitor and Control Blood Sugar for Optimal Health
- Is feeling old getting old?
- Benefits of Taking Fish Oil
- The NAD+ Miracle: NMN's Breakthrough in Slowing Down Aging at 35+
- Fuel Your Workouts Naturally: Discover the Power of Stimulant-Free Pre-Workout
- The Ultimate Fitness Hack: Hit Your Goals Faster with Whey Protein Isolate
- Advice On Making Your Hair Your Crowning Glory!
- Natural HGH: The Secret Weapon of Elite Athletes and Bodybuilders Revealed
- Fortify Your Body: Embracing Éternel, the Ultimate Antioxidant Medicine
- The Comprehensive Guide to Sonic Electric Toothbrushes
- Organic Coffee vs. Regular Coffee: Does it Matter?
- Cabbage Juice Benefits for Optimal Health
- Embrace Calmness with Deep Relief CBD: A Product Review
- 5 Big Benefits of Juicing For Health - And The Science Behind It
- Unveiling the Benefits of Compression Socks: A Lifesaver for Varicose Veins, Edema, Circulatory Issues, and Neuropathy.