What You Need To Know About Voltage Monitoring And Time Delay Relays
- Author Kitty Qian
- Published December 25, 2017
- Word count 548
Although this article is about monitoring relays, voltage monitoring relays, and time delay relays, we think it would help to provide a general description of what a relay is. A relay, expressed in its most basic form, is a switch. It could either be electromechanical or fully electronic. A relay is used to switch smaller currents in a control circuit; where there is the need to control a circuit by a different low-power signal. Relays are not commonly known to control power consuming devices, with the exception of small motors and solenoids that draw low amps. Still, relays can be worked to control higher voltages and amps. This is made possible when a small voltage is applied to a relays coil and the result is a large voltage switched by the contacts. It enables the relay to have an amplifying effect. From the historical perspective, they found a lot of use earlier on in telephone conversations and early computers where they were instrumental in performing logical operations.
Today, relays are widely used to detect electrical changes in equipment, thus preventing damage from issues like overcurrent, overload, undercurrent, and reverse current. Other uses they have include switching heating elements, starting coils and audible alarms.
Now, to the monitoring relay. The name sounds pretty easy to interpret, but monitoring is not all there is to it. This group of relays work to protect equipment and engines from expensive damage caused by voltage faults. For us at Geya, we know how automation and protection mean for equipment and machinery. As such, we have an array of monitoring relays designed to give you a guarantee on safety and efficiency. Monitoring relays available in our line include:
GEYA Monitoring Voltage Relay GRV8-01-Industrial Control
GEYA Monitoring Voltage Relay GRV8-02-Industrial Control
GEYA 3-Phase Voltage Relay GRV8-03-Industrial Control
GEYA 3-Phase Voltage Relay GRV8-04-Industrial Control
GEYA 3-Phase Voltage Relay GRV8-04N-Industrial Control
GEYA 3-Phase Voltage Relay GRV8-06-Industrial Control
GEYA 3-Phase Voltage Relay GRV8-08-Industrial Control
GEYA Current Monitoring Relay GRI8-01-Industrial Control
Our voltage monitoring relays come fitted with latest technology to effectively monitor low voltage or high voltage. They monitor 3-phase voltage and respond promptly to any changes in normal conditions within one or more phases.
Time delay relays are a type of relay that are designed with an in-built shock absorber mechanism attached to the armature. As a result, when the coil is triggered or defused, there will be no immediate reaction. Usually, time delay relays can be designed to stall armature reaction at the instance of the coil either being triggered, defused, or both. Geya Time relays not only come with a variety of models, our team of engineers also make sure it is made with latest technology and is user-friendly.
Some might ask what the big deal is about relays. After all, you can use an ordinary On/Off switch, right? Wrong. Relays are more effective. When properly wired, they can provide the shortest wire length and minimize voltage drop between the battery and the device, allowing it to function at optimum performance level. They also make it possible for you to control many devices with a single switch.
Ultimately, they make an electrical system perform better and run reliably.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Disassemble Furniture When Moving House?
- Exceptional best removal services in Robina
- Reasons to Try Live Stream Demo for Your Next Office Equipment Purchase
- Marijan Koturic, Your Real Estate Agent In Mississagua
- Best Clipping Path Service Provider | PixiGraphics
- THE #1 SHINGLE ROOF INSTALLER
- All About Clipping Path
- FIFA 20 De Rossi end of an era card leaks in the game
- Top 10 Low Budget Living Room Interior Decor Ideas
- The Key to Hire an Effective Virtual Assistant
- Curl Joining Process for Galvanizing Lines - Welding Galvanized Steel
- San Diego Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney
- Benefits Of Hiring Shop Cleaning Services
- Affected by the COVID-19: the Global Seamless Steel Pipe Plant Has Reduced its Output to Upgrade
- Why You Should Hire Cleaning Services?
- How Is Regular Traditional Prototyping Different Than Rapid Prototyping?
- Tips to buy a good mobile at low price
- Criteria in Selecting English-to-French Translation Services
- MLM Software migration guidelines
- How to Recycle Old Electronics?
- How do I set up QuickBooks Online Backup?
- The majority of businesses have buildings which need maintenance
- A Lot Of The Services Required For Your Business Can Be Outsourced
- Features Of Using An Audio Translation Service
- Tips to Choosing a Manuscript Typing Service Provider
- Things to Consider When Choosing Rush Transcription Services
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Document Translation Service
- Bus Chartering Services in Singapore
- What is image clipping path and Clipping Path Services?
- Mastering Clipping Path is the decisive game changer for photo editors