How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- Author Julia Kelly
- Published February 6, 2018
- Word count 366
Data loss is one of the problems that most Android users will encounter. There are many reasons for data loss, for instance, factory resetting restoration, device rooting, system upgrade failure, virus attack, accidental deletion, battery replacement, formatting, physical damage, mechanical dysfunction, system file malfunction and so on. When data loss occurs, especially in the absence of backup, it is almost impossible to recover.
However, nothing is absolute! According to the data recovery principle: "As long as the deleted data is not overwritten, it is likely to be recovered even if have no backup." Wonder know how to recover deleted data from Android phone without backup? Read the following tips to seek out the answer!
Best Android Data Recovery Software to Get Deleted Data Back
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery is a professional Android file recovery software that enables you to recover deleted photos, music, videos, messages, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, Viber and more from Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google, Oneplus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE and other Android devices directly. Just refer to the following steps to find out how to recover deleted files from Android via Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Free.
Step 1. Run Gihosoft Android Data Recovery
Download and install the latest version of Android Data Recovery Software on your computer, then run it to select the file types you want to recover.
Step 2. Connect Android Phone to Computer
Enable USB debugging on your phone and connect Android to PC via a USB cable. Then tap Allow or Ok on your phone’s screen to authorize the program. Once connected, tap the Start button and wait for our program to scan lost data on Android.
Step 3. Recover Deleted Files from Android
It will take a while to scan the lost files. Once completed, You can go to the specific category to preview them and check the one you wish to recover, then click the Recover button to recover deleted files from Android.
Please note that the free version can only allow you to recover call logs, audios, and documents for free. If you’d like to recover more data like photos, messages, contacts and more from Android, then you need to upgrade to the pro version.
With Gihosoft Android Data Recovery, no longer afraid of data loss!https://articlebiz.com
- The Pitfall of a 'Woke' Chat GPT and Why Elon Musk's xAI Could Be the Game Changer
- What is the Best Blogging Platform?
- What are the Best Free WordPress Plugins?
- How to Choose the Best Niche for Your WordPress Blog
- 10 Tips for Maintaining a Successful WordPress Blog
- What are The Most Important Pages to Include on Your New Website?
- How to Make Money by Creating a Content-Filled Website
- What are the 7 Things to Avoid at All Costs with WordPress Blogging?
- What are the Secrets of Writing Killer Blog Posts?
- What are Common Sense Guidelines for Using WordPress?
- How to Optimize and Speed Up Your WordPress Blog
- What Makes WordPress an Incredibly Powerful Blogging System?
- What Are the 10 Scariest Things About WordPress Blogging?
- How is WordPress the Best Choice for a Website?
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- What are the Best Ways to Promote Your Blog?
- What are the Best Ways to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for SEO?
- What are 7 Proven Ways to Make Money with WordPress Blogging?
- Why You Should Backup Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the WordPress Hacks That Every Blogger Should Know?
- What are the Steps to Setting Up Your Blog?
- How Do You Optimize Your Blog Posts?
- Why Does EVERY Blog Need the Duplicator Plugin Installed?
- What are the Ways to Move Your HTML Website to WordPress?
- How a malware works
- What Do You Do if Your Website Gets Hacked?