How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- Author Julia Kelly
- Published February 6, 2018
- Word count 366
Data loss is one of the problems that most Android users will encounter. There are many reasons for data loss, for instance, factory resetting restoration, device rooting, system upgrade failure, virus attack, accidental deletion, battery replacement, formatting, physical damage, mechanical dysfunction, system file malfunction and so on. When data loss occurs, especially in the absence of backup, it is almost impossible to recover.
However, nothing is absolute! According to the data recovery principle: "As long as the deleted data is not overwritten, it is likely to be recovered even if have no backup." Wonder know how to recover deleted data from Android phone without backup? Read the following tips to seek out the answer!
Best Android Data Recovery Software to Get Deleted Data Back
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery is a professional Android file recovery software that enables you to recover deleted photos, music, videos, messages, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, Viber and more from Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google, Oneplus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE and other Android devices directly. Just refer to the following steps to find out how to recover deleted files from Android via Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Free.
Step 1. Run Gihosoft Android Data Recovery
Download and install the latest version of Android Data Recovery Software on your computer, then run it to select the file types you want to recover.
Step 2. Connect Android Phone to Computer
Enable USB debugging on your phone and connect Android to PC via a USB cable. Then tap Allow or Ok on your phone’s screen to authorize the program. Once connected, tap the Start button and wait for our program to scan lost data on Android.
Step 3. Recover Deleted Files from Android
It will take a while to scan the lost files. Once completed, You can go to the specific category to preview them and check the one you wish to recover, then click the Recover button to recover deleted files from Android.
Please note that the free version can only allow you to recover call logs, audios, and documents for free. If you’d like to recover more data like photos, messages, contacts and more from Android, then you need to upgrade to the pro version.
With Gihosoft Android Data Recovery, no longer afraid of data loss!http://articlebiz.com
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?