Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Construction Accident Attorneys
- Author Tara Chariton
- Published March 12, 2018
- Word count 426
Brett J. Nomberg and his partner, Steven E. Rosenbaum, are the chief attorneys at Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP (BBNR), who fight to protect the rights of victims involved in Construction accidents every day in New York.
New York, NY- March 13th, 2018- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP is made up of skilled and passionate attorneys who frequently handle legal cases of personal injury construction accidents in NYC and have the necessary skills to offer advice on what to do if you find yourself the victim of such a case.
If you become involved in and injured as a result of a construction related accident, there are several main steps that you should always take in order to ensure you receive the necessary compensation. First and foremost, if you are injured as a result of unsafe working conditions at a construction site, you should file a report, as soon as possible, with the safety supervisor of the work site, the company you work for and its given insurance company, as well as the State of New York. After you have completed all the necessary reports, make sure to obtain contact information for any possible witnesses of the accident. A witness or bystander’s testimony in court is very valuable to your case. Next, you should take detailed photographs that showcase the site of the accident, specifically what made it unsafe and resulted in the accident, as well as photos of all injuries you may have suffered. In addition to obtaining the contact information of the people who witnessed the accident, you should also make a record of the names and contact information of: the owner of the company, general contractor(s)/ subcontractor(s), and safety supervisor of the work site. Finally, to ensure that your rights, in reference to being involved in a work-related accident, are protected, you should contact an attorney that handles Construction Accidents in NYC, such as BBNR, as soon as possible. Accidents that occur due to unsafe working environments and result in personal injury, are subject to a very strict set of time limitations to file for a lawsuit. If you do not act within the allotted timeframe, you risk losing some (if not all), the benefits and compensation you should have been entitled to. To avoid this, you should follow all the above steps as efficiently and quickly as possible.
Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP (BBNR), has been fighting for the residents of New York State, specifically regarding injuries sustained because of medical malpractice or Auto/ Construction Accidents, for over 40 years.
Brett J. Nomberg
Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP
622 Third Avenue 7th Floor
New York, NY 10017
(215) 808-0448 (phone)http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Forged Documents, Counterfeit Goods, Cyber Intrusion Including Identity Theft Have Become a Symbol Of Our 21st Century Culture
- Restrictions on some professions when striking
- Finding a Handwriting Expert in Canada or Handwriting Analyst is Tricky, Here's What To Look For
- A Fail-Proof Formula to Escape Drug Charges with Finest Drug Crime Lawyer
- Bike Safety Month: Tips for Cyclists and Motorists
- Covid-19 Update On Credit Cards Payment In UAE
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- Covid-19 Impact On Rental Contracts In UAE
- Impact on Working Hours during Ramadan Due to Covid-19
- All that you should know about the New Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Can Impact of Coronavirus be a Force Majeure Event?
- Multiculturalism here in Australia – a Good read for Migrants.
- How to Hire the Right Personal Injury Lawyer
- UAE joins nations monitoring Offenders through Electronic Tagging
- With the new Law in the UAE, the Prosecution Can Allow the Accused and the Victim to Settle Criminal Matters Amicably.
- Good Bye to Entangling Investigations, Minor Crimes to be Disposed within One Day in the UAE.
- Measures of UAE Ministry Of Labor To Curb Spread Of Coronavirus
- Worker's Compensation Law
- Can Employment Tribunal Cases Be Joined Together?
- Essential Factors to Consider Before Hiring German Translation Services
- 4 Signs You Need Cleaning Services
- Common Causes of Construction Site Accidents
- Preparing for an M&A
- M&A Documents
- Business Formation
- The M&A Due Diligence Process
- Indemnification in Mergers & Acquisitions Explained
- Representations & Warranties: Top Q&As for M&As