Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- Author Ventsislav Radev
- Published April 18, 2018
- Word count 427
Creating your own forum has now become much easier with the launch of the platform ArmorForums. It is suitable for any kind of community whether you want to start dialogs, vote for ideas, connect with your clients, team, community or friends. The website allows you to create a private discussion forum which you can manage and control with ease.
ArmorForums is not starting a new kind of service on the market. There are a lot of websites providing online forum services for free, so this platform has a lot of competitors already filling the "make a forum website" niche. What makes this application different is that the forum you create is private. This means that users without registration can not read the contents of the forum. And you can further secure your online community by tweaking the settings and permissions. The ArmorForums software provides different scenarios for the joining of new members. You can configure the registration to specific people, approve new members, invite users by email and other specifications.
For the content posting functionality, the forum has a very well separated and convenient structure. The main blocks at the top of all posts are the categories. They are the foundation items which would categorize large groups of content. After that you can organize different boards into each category to further sort the posts. In the boards users can create their own threads, which are the main content of any forum. Inside them, replies are posted to discuss and provide opinion for the main topic. This kind of forum structure provides a lot of flexibility and separation for different related content.
To fight competitors, the free version of ArmorForums provides a lot of value with its limitations. Usually the forum websites limit the amount of members, pageviews, threads, etc. As you can imagine this can awfully undermine the entire forum use for you and your users. With the free plan of ArmorForums the only limits will be on the number of categories and boards you can create in your forum website. The users won't be limited in any way to join the forum, browse and post new content.
To remove the ads and limitations of the free plan you can subscribe to the premium plan. The payment methods available are flexible with banking card or PayPal account which will be automatically billed every month. At any given time you will be able to cancel your subscription (billing cycle) and prevent any further charges. The payments dashboard provides detailed information about the subscription and monthly PDF invoice downloads.
This briefly describes ArmorForums - the new service for creating private forums. Some pros of this platform are the cloud hosted software, the 1 minute registration and the professional design. The free version of the website is something to not underestimate when considering a service to create your own forum.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?