The Overseas Property Show - Coming to Birmingham and Bolton
- Author Joe Lockwood
- Published April 21, 2018
- Word count 509
Chris White, CEO of The Overseas Property Show, announced that the highly-anticipated event will be held across six days in two locations, starting at The National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham, UK from 28th-30th April, 2018 and The Macron Stadium, 3rd-5th May, 2018.
The six-day show will run from 10am-6pm daily and on 5th May, 10am-5pm. The show will feature property in Portugal, Spain, Cape Verde, Bulgaria, Florida and Cyprus. Admission along with parking are free and the e-tickets are available online.
"At The Overseas Property Show, you’ll be able to browse stunning luxury properties in the prestigious Quinta do Lago on Portugal’s Algarve Coast," said White. "Or perhaps you’ll find your ideal home on one of the wonderful islands of Isla Canela in Spain or Cape Verde. Who knows, you might even be able to snap up a fantastic bargain from the repossessions portfolio!"
The Overseas Property Show features luxury properties of all types that are available and the event will focus on bridging the gap between purchaser expectations and reality. Professionals will be available to explain about tax incentives, legal requirements, currency exchange, mortgages, residency requirements and the entire purchasing experience from inception to completion.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to win a free viewing trip and personalized consultation. Multiple types of property is available in Portugal, Spain and Cape Verde ranging from single family homes to investment properties, along with estates and acreage in Florida and Mexico.
Portugal property is a favorite with people around the world with its warm climate, relaxed lifestyle, and sunny beaches. Opportunities for outdoor activities abound, along with a myriad of cuisine and fine dining choices.
Spanish property is in high-demand, especially among retirees and individuals seeking an economy where their savings have more purchasing power. Beautiful beaches, tranquil atmosphere, and a wealth of dining and wine experiences add to the destination’s desirability.
Cape Verde property off the coast of Africa offers a chain of islands from which to choose when purchasing. Golden beaches, unspoiled landscapes and a myriad of rare wildlife species makes Cape Verde unique for establishing a holiday home or a rental investment.
The six-day Overseas Property Show on April. 28-30, and May 3-5, 2018 will feature country homes, apartments, townhouses and villas, along with commercial property and land on which to build in Portugal, Spain, Cape Verde, Bulgaria, Florida and Cyprus. The event is essential for anyone considering purchasing property abroad.
About The Overseas Property Show:
We bring together qualified property professionals with buyers and investors looking to purchase property overseas for holiday homes, permanent residences, retirement or rental income properties. Our events are held internationally and our team of experts consists of expats from around the world who are happy to share their experiences and help answer all your questions about the realities of buying, investing and living abroad. Individuals can connect with The Overseas Property Show on Facebook and Twitter.
The Overseas Property Show - CEO
Phone: +351 289 513 434 or 0800 133 7644
If you're ready to buy a holiday home, permanent residence, plan a brilliant retirement, or looking for a rental investment...
We invite you to come and talk to us about your specific needs and requirements, along with getting valuable information on how to start your exciting adventure in the sun.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster