List of Top 10 Investment Companies
- Author Zak Edward
- Published July 10, 2018
- Word count 832
The companies that provide investment services can be ranked in accordance with some arithmetic calculations. However, these arithmetic ratings are never full proof, owing to the fact that the economy is unpredictable and so is the investor psychology. Here are the top investment companies, this list has been made on the basis of several factors and is not sequential nor chronological.
FXCATCHER LTD – www.fxcatcher.com
A personal favorite, FXCATCHER (LTD) was formed in Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
FXCATCHER is a one of a kind investing community. A group of successful financial investors who’ve decided to share their investing knowledge with everyone interested in grabbing the endless opportunities which the investing market has to offer.
Feels a bit odd writing this name in a list investment companies, as JPMorgan Chase in itself is a bank, turned investment bank and an investment company. This company provides asset management, wealth management and even retirement plans. The J.P. Morgan Securities is a full-time securities firm which engages in purchase and sale of securities. The entire company's operations are backed by powerful research and development of the JPMorgan Chase.
Barclay's Global Investors
A subsidiary of BlackRock, the BGI is a prominent provider of funds which are exchange traded and active fund management. The company is also instrumental in launching the iShare facility, which is principally a fund linked and invested into several different national and international stock exchanges. The international presence of iShare and the ability of the company to invest in multinational investment destination and off-shore facilities, makes it a prominent investment company.
This German bank was described as a very customer oriented bank by a European friend. The Deutsche Bank is a successful provider of wealth management and fund management services.
Northern Trust Corporation
One of the most highly regarded companies in the United States, the Northern Trust is reputed in providing private banking, investment and wealth banking to its clients. The company's meticulous operations and the ever ready war room have taken the company to the many rankings of Fortune on several occasions. The company hosts over $643.6 billion in their asset management portfolios and also several other funds. The Northern Trust Global Investments (NTGI), a division of the company is dedicated to the investment management function and apart from flaw free execution this division has built a remarkable reputation for excellent research and development.
Another company which is often well noted for their asset management services is AllianceBernstein, provides a unique set of services known as solution-based diversified investment management for investment. This differential approach and solution or result oriented functioning of the asset management division has contributed to the company's rise to success. This company, provides a significant amount of services which range from alternatives and asset allocation to fixed income funds and equities, not to mention the usual investment schemes. This firm is also known for some of the best research that is conducted in the industry.
The name Fidelity investments has become almost synonymous to the individual investment industry, due to the mammoth and enormous volumes and variety of funds which are issued every year. The three broad products which are provided by this company include, the common mutual and investment funds, trading and stock and market investing and lastly retirement planning and provision.
Union Bank of Switzerland
The Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) is a prominent provider of wealth and asset management services in over 50 countries. The investment operations of the bank are divided into two categories, namely the UBS Global Asset Management and the UBS Wealth Management. The asset management division provides services such as equities, fixed income funds, alternative funds, asset or purpose tied and secured funds and globally diversified portfolios. The wealth management division on the other hand, provides specialized investment products and analysis and underwriting services to high net worth individuals.
State Street Global Advisors
Another well-known investment company of the United States. The State Street Global Advisors, provides asset management funds, common and specialized investment funds, mutual funds and some great exchange traded funds. The company is very well-known for the excellent features of its products.
A giant in the financial and investment services with its presence in a large number of countries. Though Allianz is known for services such as insurance and banking, a significant amount of €1,443 billion, are held and very, very successfully managed by the company's asset management division, which are all properly secured and hedged. The compact provides some really great and versatile funds which includes bond fund, equity fund, fund of hedge funds, real estate fund, etc.
Now, when you want to invest in any fund provided by any of the aforementioned companies, make sure that you go through the terms and conditions of the fund or financial product very carefully. Also calculate with a paper, pen and calculator in hand to ascertain whether the fund is suitable for your needs or not.
FXCATCHER LTD Investment
email@example.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Get Rid Off From Forex Trading Scams Or Frauds in 2021
- What to Buy From Turkey Blog Series 1
- Red Flags - What kinds of brokers should you avoid?
- What you should know about uBanker in Nigeria
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What does Forex regulation actually do?
- Why Binomo Download In Thailand In A Time Of Crisis
- Getting The Right Training In Forex Trading
- Decentralized Principles of ABBC's DAO System
- Is private equity right for your company?
- 5 questions by beginner crypto traders answered by Binomo platform
- Beware - Bitcoin / Forex / Cryptocurrency Millionaires Fraud - "Vanessa Parker"
- How to Buy Bitcoin in Canada
- Is Dst A Good Investment?
- What you should know before finding cash buyer for your property?
- Five Simple Tools For Trading
- Five New Trader Pitfalls You Can Avoid.edited
- Cryptocurrency vs. Traditional Finance Instruments (for an investor)
- Why Choose Banks in North Carolina?
- What do successful traders have in common
- Earnings Season: What You Need to Know as a Trader
- It's A Mature Bull Market And Time For A Strategic Hedging Plan
- Gold, a Hedge Against the Perils of Interesting Times
- Trade War So What?
- Gold Investor
- Bill gate Explains Change of Economy
- Income Investing Paradox: High Dividend Equity ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Tron Acquires Bittorrent: TRX Price Goes Up
- Best Financial Investment Companies Overview