7 Reasons You Should Choose Serviced Apartments in Melbourne On Your Next Visit
- Author Brandy Lisa
- Published July 30, 2018
- Word count 672
The rules of the game in the hospitality industry have changed with the growing popularity of serviced apartments. In Melbourne, hotels of all budgets and ratings are slowly yielding space to serviced apartments, as everyone from corporate travellers to family vacationers are enjoying their stay in smaller and more peaceful serviced apartments versus larger, crowded hotels.
So what is driving this love for serviced apartments in Melbourne?
Or to put it simply,
Why should you choose these serviced apartments on your next visit to Melbourne?
Here are seven good reasons for you to stay in a serviced apartment when you are in Melbourne.
You Can Stay Where You Want
You can’t have your hotel where you want, can you? But with serviced apartments, you can pretty much choose to stay in any of the communities in Melbourne. The idea behind serviced apartments is to provide you with a space to stay anywhere you want.
Like all other major cities in the world, every community in Melbourne has its own character, and whether you want to stay in a quiet and serene neighbourhood or in the midst of all the activities, you have your options wide open.
You Get Your Space
We mean it literally! Serviced apartments offer you a much larger space to work and play compared to average hotel rooms. Hotel rooms are getting smaller by the day and if you are on a long business trip or family vacation to Melbourne, you are most likely to find hotel rooms suffocating. Serviced apartments on the other hand offer you a large living area where you can work before you hit the sack in your cosy and comfortable bedroom.
Your Kids Will Love Them
Vacationing with a young family is never easy. Long stays in hotel rooms can lead to claustrophobia among your kids, making them restless and potentially ruining your vacation. You would want them to have a space to play and at the same time, enjoy your vacation. That’s exactly what serviced apartments sell. You can let them enjoy their own bedroom as you relax and rejuvenate in yours. A large living area just adds to the fun.
They Offer Tailored Experience
Irrespective of the tariff you are willing to pay at a hotel, you aren’t likely to enjoy a home-like experience. The reason is simple — hotels are meant to cater to your basic needs and not your specialised ones. When you stay at a serviced apartment, you can call in for services that you aren’t likely to find at a hotel,making it ideal for your long stay.
Business Meets Made Easy
On a business trip you often need to hire a conference hall or meeting venue to seal the deal with your clients. In Melbourne, such venues can be expensive, but you have no other choice when you are living in a hotel. In fact, hotels tend to hard sell their conference facilities to increase revenue! If you opt for a serviced apartment, you can turn your living space into a conference hall, saving on the needless bills that you would have otherwise paid at the hotel.
Housekeeping to Meet Your Taste
To continue with our previous argument, hotels have strict protocols in terms of offering you services. Whether it concerns the change of linen or somebody to do the bed for you, in most cases you can call only for those services that are available to all other guests. In other words, you stay by the rules of the hotel. In the case of serviced apartments in Melbourne, the housekeeping staff always walks the extra mile to ensure you live according to your tastes.
Cook Your Own Meals
If you are picky about food, you might be paranoid about staying in hotel rooms during your long tour. While the ultra-expensive hotels can offer you a kitchenette to prepare small meals, you would get a fully equipped kitchen at a serviced apartment. So, no more skipping meals or starving yourself during long business tours.
All these would definitely drain you out and require you to relax and recharge your batteries. We at Serviced Apartments Melbourne take care of that. As the leading player in the serviced apartment business we offer you a wide choice of properties spread across the city.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster