How Hemp CBD Can Help Save Lives vs Traditional Prescribed Medication and Surgery
- Author Dana Gilliland
- Published August 2, 2018
- Word count 572
To answer this we must understand the Endocannabinoid System. In the last 25 Years,
research on Marijuana's effects led directly to the discovery of heretofore unknown
chemical communication system in the human body, the Endocannabinoid system.
We have naturally occurring cannabinoid receptors in our bodies. We have these
receptors in our body because our body is constantly making its own cannabinoid.
Basically, the Endocannabinoid system is responsible for Homeostasis, which is the
bodies ability to maintain itself; a self regulating process by which biological systems
tend to maintain stability while adjusting to conditions that are optimal for survival.
Doctors think that many people may be suffering from an Endocannabinoid imbalance
known as Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency or CED. People suffering from CED may benefit from supplementing with cannabinoid such as CBD. CBD is not marijuana, it is a non-THC Hemp product!
Moreover, Doctors are finding out that by manipulating this Endocannabinoid System
using CBD can control diabetes, control cancer, and even control whether or not you would survive a heart attack or stroke. It has been stated by medical professionals that more lives will be saved by manipulation of the Endocannabinoid System than by surgery.
There are 80+ cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant, the second most dominant one besides THC is Cannabidiol or CBD. This could be the most exciting medical research trend around the world. CBD doesn't have the psychoactive or high as associated with THC, but has many health benefits, including ant-seizure and anti-epileptic. Also, there are anti-anxiety benefits as well. As a result, this of course would affect one's mood, energy, and everyday happiness.
Below is a list of the benefits of CBD:
Diabetes: Helps maintain (or supports) healthy blood sugar regulation OR use as a part of your diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Heart Attack: Supports optimal cardiovascular health OR function
Obesity: Weight loss OR helps promote healthy weight
Psoriasis/Eczema: Promotes Healthy skin OR provides hydration
Arthritis: Joint discomfort OR stiffness associated with over use or over-exertion OR helps support cartilage and joint function.
Cancer or Lung Disease: Supports optimal immune function OR helps maintain a healthy immune system OR maintains healthy lung function
Chronic Fatigue: Promotes healthy energy levels
Insomnia: For the relief of occasional sleeplessness OR promotes/supports sound sleep
Crohn's Disease: Promotes health digestion OR supports optimal digestive function
High Cholesterol: Supports healthy cholesterol levels OR helps maintain healthy cholesterol
Preventive Against the Development of Cancer: Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals, which in turn, reduces the incidence of cellular degeneration OR promotes optimal cellular
health and functionality
Depression: Promotes or maintains normal OR stable mood OR promotes a sense of well-being
Irregular Heartbeat(Arrhythmia): Promotes or maintains normal cardiac functions
AIDS: Helps promote or maintain healthy immune functions
Many people who have started using CBD in their daily routine were so amazed with the results, that they have gone on to promote and sell the product as independent Reps. Who wouldn't want to promote a product that is going to benefit the health and wellness of thousands, even millions of people.
Forbes Says: "Hemp CBD Sales are Projected To Hit $1 Billion In 3 Years". "That's a 700% Increase from 2016"
One of the leading CBD distributors, CTFO, offers Free independent product representative positions. There is no set up fee, no credit card required; you even get a Free Website set up for you! For more information on CTFO product Rep opportunities click the website link below.
Dana Gilliland is an Independant Rep and Recruiter for CTFO CBD products.
Dana is a California Architect with a Bachelor of Architecture degree from the Southern California Institute of Architecture, and specializes in affordable family and senior housing communities.
Dana is an advocate of health and fitness and works out at the gym 7 days a week.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- Spirulina for Diabetics - How it Can Help With Blood Sugar
- Top Tips To Succeed In Weaning
- Is Selenium Critical For Good Health?
- Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Shed that weight with HB5 supplement
- A Deeper Dive Into Green Tea's Benefits
- A Look at the Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Blueberries Are Full of Health Benefits
- Five Things Anyone Can Do To Stay Healthy
- Best Foods to Boost Your Brain and Memory Your brain
- What is Nitric Oxide (N.O.)?
- Top Benefits of the Keto Diet
- Fitness Supplements and Expert Choice | BodyTechSupplements
- How To Increase Testosterone?
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- 5 Things I wish I have known when I started using Essential Oils
- A Beginners Guide to CBD & Why It Has Become So Popular
- best natural weight loss GOLD
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements