Myths Debunked On DUI by Your New Jersey Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Author Thomas Mallon
- Published August 7, 2018
- Word count 959
There are many people that get arrested for a DUI case; it is not necessarily assumed that the entire person arrested for the DUI case is actually guilty. There can be chances where the victim may not be guilty. So if you are involved in the case make sure you avoid the myths and successfully make a good end to your outcome with the help drunk driving accident lawyer.
With the increase in the demand of internet, the people are surrounded with various conclusions that are made on different topics, one of which is DUI laws, people believe in different myths on DUI cases, which if you follow, you may break your case. If you are caught and charged for DUI case, you probably need to know the myths that are surrounding these laws. You might make wrong actions for your case because of lack of knowledge. Usually, when you are stuck with such criminal offense, you may make some very stupid decisions in a hurry, so to avoid it you can hire a New Jersey drunk driving accident lawyer. Of course of matter like yours, they are their t support and guide you with the process. You can share them everything but with honesty, their work is to give you the right judgment. Also, they can keep you away from some terrific myths that you may be following as of now. But for some clarifications, here are few myths debunked so that you can kick-start your case with good guarantee outcome.
• If You Are Arrested You Are Guilty
This is one misconception that people most probably accept as true if you are arrested, it is not necessary that you were guilty of the cause. There are chances that you may be innocent and the test that the police have conducted to check whether you were intoxicated or no may fail to provide true results. If you were guilty, the court will prove to you that you were. The DUI laws are for those who have done a crime and not for the ones who are innocent. Hire a New Jersey drunk driving accident lawyer & provide them the honest details, if they think you were guilty make sure you choose the right one, always remember when you hire a professional they should have 100% faith in you, and not just for the money.
• Police Won’t Lie
Sometimes, the police may also lie to you at the scene, and if you truly believe them and do according to what they say, you might be in trouble. Always think practical when a police stop you for a breath analyzer test if they say that they will leave you after the test, don’t truly believe them. Well, of course, you won’t be able to say a no for the test, but simply don’t trust them completely. Also, if the police are lying to you it doesn’t make them wrong at all, they are here to collect evidence and stop crime, and they are doing their job. So yes, if they lie to you just to gain information, you can’t blame them anyways at the end.
• Winning is not Possible
For sure these are some very common myths, once you have interacted with the police you simply assume that it’s the end you are going to jail for a long time. Well, this isn’t true, if you hire a New Jersey drunk driving accident lawyer they will make sure you are not proved innocent with all the evidence that they will first research to get. This is so not true, till the time there is no proof or evidence that shows you are guilty, nobody is going to charge you or keep you behind the bars. And if you are innocent, you imagine how are they going to get the evidence? Simply don’t assume and make your condition worse, your lawyer with their skill and experience sort out everything for you and prove you innocent.
• Breathalyzer Devices Are Always True
Not always, you can’t trust human for the reason, how can you rely on machines completely. Just like human make errors so the machines can. If there is any defect even a minor defect, it can be wrong the judgment may be wrong. There are chances that the driver who is intoxicated may show no DUI case by the breath analyzer test and the person who is Innocent is shown with a DUI case by the breath analyzer. Even the police don’t rely on it completely so for this they need to take another blood test. So, the myth that the breath analyzer is true, is just false they are just some assumption made so don’t rely on them and let your New Jersey drunk driving accident lawyer consider your case.
• DUI Is Just A Minor Offence
Not at all, if you think that you have a DUI case and it’s just minor and not a big deal, you are highly mistaken. DUI cases are not random cases, it comes under criminal law and it has to be taken into serious consideration. DUI cases have a lot of complication, rules, and process, also if you are stuck with it you will incur a lot of problems too if you are found guilty. So it is better that innocent victim if charged for the criminal offense must hire your lawyer. Always make sure that you don’t delay in making any kind of decision for your case, simply seek help from an expert as the will ensure you follow only some process that gives a good conclusion. Don’t just rely on the myths as they will lead you to dead ends.
Now that you know that there are different myths that are involved in a drunk and driving case, it is better that you simply avoid it and make sure you follow a straight simple process that will give you results. You can also plan to hire a professional New Jersey drunk driving accident lawyer. As they are having sufficient knowledge & information related to the laws and regulation for DUI cases. http://www.tmallonlaw.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- Covid-19 Impact On Rental Contracts In UAE
- Impact on Working Hours during Ramadan Due to Covid-19
- All that you should know about the New Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Can Impact of Coronavirus be a Force Majeure Event?
- Multiculturalism here in Australia – a Good read for Migrants.
- How to Hire the Right Personal Injury Lawyer
- UAE joins nations monitoring Offenders through Electronic Tagging
- With the new Law in the UAE, the Prosecution Can Allow the Accused and the Victim to Settle Criminal Matters Amicably.
- Good Bye to Entangling Investigations, Minor Crimes to be Disposed within One Day in the UAE.
- Measures of UAE Ministry Of Labor To Curb Spread Of Coronavirus
- Worker's Compensation Law
- Can Employment Tribunal Cases Be Joined Together?
- Essential Factors to Consider Before Hiring German Translation Services
- 4 Signs You Need Cleaning Services
- Common Causes of Construction Site Accidents
- Preparing for an M&A
- M&A Documents
- Business Formation
- The M&A Due Diligence Process
- Indemnification in Mergers & Acquisitions Explained
- Representations & Warranties: Top Q&As for M&As
- Letters of Intent
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Top 7 Spoilers To Avoid in Business Contract Drafting
- The Role Of An Estate Planning Attorney
- Checklist To Discuss With Your Estate Planning Attorney
- What Is The Difference Between a Will vs Trust?
- When Should I Hire an Attorney in Dallas for a Personal Injury?
- What Type of Issues Does Family Law Address?