Sometimes, I Blush
- Author Carolyn Molnar
- Published August 16, 2018
- Word count 624
Sometimes, I can’t believe the words that tumble out of my mouth. It happens occasionally when I connect with a spirit that’s come for one of my clients – a few naughty phrases that slip out in the privacy of a one-on-one reading. "Did your father curse a lot?" I’ll ask, and get a nodding head in reply. But when off-colour remarks pop out when I’m serving at a Spiritualist church – yikes! A few blue words, and I’m red in the face.
I’ll never forget seeing in my mind a tall, good-looking man with wavy brown hair and a thick mustache. He wore a sleek black leather coat, and the first three buttons on his Hawaiian print shirt were open, revealing a well-toned chest. I described what I was getting to the congregation, but no one raised a hand to claim him.
Come on, I mentally spoke to the spirit. Give me some more information about yourself so someone can identify you.
Suddenly, I heard loud, thumping music. The fellow gave me a lascivious smile, then started shimmying and taking off his clothes. My jaw dropped. As he wriggled out of his shirt, he winked and showed me perfect six-pack abs. The guy could’ve stepped off the cover of a Harlequin paperback.
When he undid his belt and loosened his pants, I turned away. But you can’t turn your back on spirit! He laughed at my embarrassment and whispered, Gene. I passed that name on to the group.
A young woman in the second row gasped. "Might that be Jean?" she asked, giving his name a French inflection.
"Possibly," I said, then cleared my throat. "Was he, uh… a stripper?"
The woman laughed. Jean stopped dancing when he got down to his G-string – thank goodness! – and I helped the young woman connect with a former boyfriend who had died last year in a car crash. Jean blew his girlfriend a kiss and, before returning to spirit, gave me another wink.
I blew out a breath, then paused to take a hearty drink of water. I had to do something to lower my temperature. Whew!
Another time I felt the presence of an older woman, and in my inner ear I heard mother. I described her as a bit rotund, with brightly painted nails and blonde hair out of a bottle. She passed into spirit from lung cancer in her late 70s, and chain-smoked unfiltered Camel cigarettes until the day she died.
I glommed onto a middle-aged fellow in the audience as if a flashlight were trained on his face; spirit was directing me to whom the message belonged. He sat with his arms crossed over his chest, and a look on his face like he’d rather be cleaning a cat box than listening to messages from spirit. "I think this woman came for you," I said, pointing at him. "Are you alright with it?"
He shrugged. His wife, sitting beside him, giggled and elbowed him in the stomach.
"I feel this is your mother," I told him. "She says you’re expecting to be the last person in the world to hear from someone. Well, guess what? You’re here, and so am I!"
I noticed my stance: right hand on my hip, left hand pointing at him. "Is this how your mother would stand?"
"Damn right!" I said, then caught myself and turned away, embarrassed. Oh my God, I thought, you’re not supposed to swear in church!
I can’t remember what else I said to the fellow, but after the service I apologized profusely to the minister. She chuckled and said she understood. "Sometimes," she said, "even spirit makes me blush."
Carolyn Molnar is a Toronto based Psychic Medium and Spiritual Teacher. She has over 30 years’ experience. She provides readings and also teaches others how to tap into their intuitive abilities. Her book, It Is Time: Knowledge From The Other Side, has made a real impact in how people understand intuition.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Good Soil Composition is the Key to Low-Maintenance Lawns
- Growing Healthy Tomatoes: Diseases and Fungi Prevention
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Why USD is a Safe Haven During the Crisis
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- How to learn easy English grammar with saifulsgrammar learning program
- Hard Drive Cloning Software - What It Is and Why You Need It
- The Best Gift on This Father’s Day
- Advantages of Having a Home-Based Job
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- What they don’t tell you about owning a creative small business.
- Year Round Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- Proactive Business Strategies to Covid-19
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer