Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Author William Jame
- Published August 25, 2018
- Word count 519
The very thought of monsoon brings with it the breezy, pleasant climate and a break from the heat!! Who would not like snuggling under a cozy blanket on a rainy day simply to enjoy the pouring rain with a hot cup of coffee? What could beat this very combination? Monsoon is catching up on fresh air after beating the summer. Though it is relished by young ones and adults, there are few aspects we all should take care during monsoon. As we have a list of do’s and don’ts for the summer, there is indeed a check list for the rainy season too. After the scorching heat, welcoming the rainy season is a kind of drastic change for the mind and body both alike. It will take some time to adapt to this climatic change and this adaption brings along with it several health considerations though commonly occurring like cough, cold and fever. So how to protect your children and elderly people from these recurring ailments year after year?
Let us have a look:
"Cleanliness is next to godliness"
We ought to accept that the rainy season brings with it wetness and mushiness which itself is a breeding platform for many health problems. Washing hands frequently will help us to keep at least basic ailments at bay. It could save us from contracting infections.
Stay away from stagnating water as this could be the home for several infections including breeding mosquitoes which are the root cause for life threatening fevers like dengue, malaria and so on.
Keep in mind to wear comfortable, cozy clothes which protects you from the cold climate. Do not remain in damp clothes as this will increase the probability of you catching a cold.
A strict "no" to roadside food. Hygiene will definitely take a toss with the wet climate outdoors. In such a scenario it is better to stay away from roadside food.
It is a common notion that the digestion system in our human body slows down during the rainy season. The food we eat should be appropriate with lesser spices and which weighs light on the body to avoid indigestion and stomach disorders.
Managing diet during rainy season:
The first aspect is to maintain a bland diet which is neither too spicy not too plain. The lesser the intake of spices, the better will be the digestion during rainy season.
Make sure to have warm and hot food or fluids only. Keep away from cold drinks and food to maintain a generally good health.
Include plenty of fresh fruits like apple and pomegranate in your diet which will help flush out toxins from your body aiding in proper digestion.
Avoid ready-made or packed food. Ensure to cook everything at a high temperature to curb bacterial activity before having it.
Drink lots of water to remain hydrated. We usually do not drink water during monsoon which may also result in dehydration.
Have supplements or include ingredients in your daily cooking to boost immunity and protect yourself from health problems.
Take care of yourself and enjoy the upcoming monsoon with three cheers!
Take care of yourself and enjoy the upcoming monsoon with three cheers!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?