Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Author Russell Benedict
- Published September 25, 2018
- Word count 631
Have you ever gone through the menu at a pizzeria multiple times and found yourself to be unsure of what you want to order? Perhaps you were in the mood for takeaway pizza and spent way too long trying to decide on a topping?
Do you find yourself scrolling up and down trying to make up your mind? Or do you find yourself telling family and friends to go ahead and order online pizza while you fix something for yourself?
The reason for this is unlikely to be a lack of options. Whether your want to dine in or order online pizza, pizzerias offer a variety of topping combinations that are bound to cater to your exact cravings. So then why was it so difficult to pick your pizza?
Wasn’t it because you couldn’t choose which was the healthiest option of those given to you when ordering pizza? We usually picture pizza with a thick layer of cheese oozing over the edges and oil making the crust glisten. Added to this, toppings usually include a large amount of meat, especially pepperoni and sausage.
While regular pizzas don’t scream healthy, there are add-on options for more cheese and more toppings. Because it isn’t the healthiest food there is, despite pizza being a favourite, you wouldn’t want to order online pizza every day.
We are made to fear pizza as it isn’t a healthy dish, and yet, doesn’t homemade pizza feel lighter, cleaner and better for you? So then, doesn’t the problem lie not with pizza itself but in how it is made?
Would you find it easier to place an order for Oslo pizza delivery if the pizza was more customized to your needs?
Fornebu Pizza lets you do just that. The restaurant’s build your own pizza option lets you choose what exactly goes on your pizza. From main toppings to sauces or dressings to extra additions, the Your Own Pizza option is ideal for those looking for a healthy and nutritious meal.
Fornebu Pizza offers a variety of toppings to choose from and you can have as much as six on your pizza. The toppings include arugula, mushroom, cashew nuts and olives. The meats range from meatballs to kebab meat to steak. There are also options of cheese, corn, leeks and tomato.
As for sauces or dressing, Fornebu Pizza offers six options; kebab dressing, barbecue sauce, Béarnaise sauce, salsa, pizza sauce and garlic dressing. You can also select extra garnishes, meats and cheeses.
The build your own pizza option is one of Fornebu Pizza’s favourites as people get to customize their pizza and get exactly what they want. This option lets you go crazy with your pizza, but, more importantly, it lets you enjoy a healthy and nutritious pizza to your liking.
If you are in the mood for pizza or the busy day you had calls for a pizza delivery, you can go with the build your own pizza option. This will allow you to enjoy pizza without having to worry about how unhealthy it is for you.
Even if you are watching what you eat, if you order a pizza that has a thick layer of cheese and has a good amount of sausage, you will be tempted to eat it in one settling. Worse, if your family or friends want to have pizza for dinner, you’ll be forced to take that you know isn’t healthy or good for you.
The build your own pizza option allows you to enjoy pizza night with family and friends without having to fight the temptation to eat a slice that is loaded with cheese and grease. So don’t wait any longer, build your own pie with Fornebu pizza.
russell benedict is a content writer who specializes in food related blogging, email marketing campaignsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- FRESH SEAFOOD Our Fresh and Frozen Seafood will Delight You
- How to make the best pour over coffee
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser