Five Knowledge Management Challenges Managers Face
- Author Iryna Seredynska
- Published October 6, 2018
- Word count 522
Knowledge management aims to transform raw data into understandable information, which is then stored in case of any future need based on similar experiences. Knowledge management helps to solve problems, create new projects and product development, and generate new ideas.
Needless to say, it is more than merely knowing every little detail of your organization, what it has learned and created in the past, it is about establishing the connection between the people and the information to receive a synergetic effect.
Knowledge managers face a lot of obstacles.
Getting People Motivated.
It can be very challenging to bring people to think alike. Employees, especially developers, are used to do things in a certain way. Getting the team motivated to share their ideas and work in a shared space is vital for the creation and success of the community and productivity. The easiest way to build a solid team is to arrange an environment, where they will be comfortable to accept new cultures, share and improves their knowledge as well as learn to change. Therefore, a stable platform for the community building is at the core of such a team building process. Mytalk can undoubtedly be useful.
Rewarding Active Users
Deciding on how to reward your users is very difficult. When you get a lot of engaging and contribution from your users, you might forget what could happen if one day you lose all of them. Most likely, at the moment of success, such an idea does not even cross your mind. Only users can create an active community. Therefore, thinking about the way to improve user satisfaction, expectations and acknowledge their contribution should on top of everyone’s list. Creating a positive environment, where the users are appreciated for their participation, will not only encourage them to continue their interaction and engagement with the community around the brand but make newcomers want to be a part of this community.
Choosing Who Will Be Responsible For Managing Your Knowledge
Determining who will be your moderator, the community manager can be very complicated. The last thing you want to do is to put a wrong person in charge of your community. The difficulty lays in deciding the right person, primarily when you have not run your online community in the past. Hence, it is unclear who knows what. Once you built a striving community using Mytalk, then you can split your community’s goals and understand who is responsible for this part, from there you can delegate and appoint a correct person for each piece of knowledge.
Overcoming Shared Leadership
Giving multiple people community responsibilities can create unhealthy competition and high tension levels as many people feel they are in control and should be asked permission to execute a variety of tasks.
Overtaking Knowledge Management Challenges
By sharing and learning from people and their relationships with each other, everyone is receiving knowledge. Having a proper technology in place, such as Mytalk can create better communication and overcome various challenges enabling managers to have an up-to-date and organized database. Mytalk is a community building platform that makes team building and work-related interaction easy and fast.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Learn Japanese With Manga: 5 Books for Beginners
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Strategic planning pillars
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Art of Virani
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- Avoiding the flood — tax issues with water rights in agribusiness
- Things You Need to Consider Before Adopting a Dog
- How to create a landing page for more conversion
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- Why Addiction To Fame And Celebrity
- VE Day: 2020
- make money online during lockdown
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- HOW TO MANAGE THE FATIGUE
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- Surrounding Areas
- Best Tungsten For Aluminum
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- How To Manage Your Anger On The Golf Course