Automate and Schedule Microsoft Access Reports with MARS Automation
- Author Jonathan Henry
- Published November 24, 2018
- Word count 511
Modern businesses are more reliant than ever before on digital data for driving decisions and improving performance. In fact, data has become so valuable in the corporate world that it's one of the most important assets that any company can have. However, getting the maximum possible value out of the data available to your organization is quite another matter, since it depends heavily on knowing what to look for and having the right tools at your disposal. This has now become especially challenging given the enormous and constantly increasing size of modern data sets - we have now, after all, entered the age of so-called big data. Making sense out of the typical business database is now harder than ever, or at least that is the case if you are still relying on manual methods. Working with data stored in a Microsoft Access database is no exception.
Automates Business Intelligence for Microsoft Access Users
As one of the industry-leading database management systems, Access is great at what it does, but it sometimes needs a little help when you want to use it to its maximum potential. That's where MARS comes in. This invaluable little addon makes automated business intelligence reports a reality by giving you the features you need to select, format and schedule tasks and automate the creation and sending of relevant reports. Its ease of use is simply unrivalled, and it is also highly interoperable. It helps you make sense of data sets no matter how large and complicated they are, while also eliminating the risk of human error. Setting up a scheduled task couldn't be easier either - you simply need to choose how often you want the report to run or define another trigger before selecting an output format and a way to send it.
Designed to be as flexible as possible so that administrators can easily adapt it to their specific processes and operational goals, MARS supports many different output formats and communications protocols. For example, it can save files in plain text, rich text formats, Excel, Word, HTML, PDF and a whole lot more. When it comes to telling the program where to send reports to, you also have a lot of options to choose from, including email, SharePoint team sites, local storage devices, cloud storage services or even directly to a printer or fax machine. Furthermore, you can configure tasks not just based on time, but also by specific events. In addition to setting specific time intervals, you can create schedules based on a certain activity, such as the creation of a new database entry or the modification of an existing one. It's a highly sophisticated and tailor-made system that can provide important insights in real-time so that you can drive faster and better-informed decision-making.
The latest version of MARS is 7.0, which provides several tweaks and bug fixes, including complete computability with the full version of Microsoft Access 2016. There are also several performance improvements to make your experience smoother than ever. Get started today and download the latest release by visiting the official site.
Jonathan Henry is a business intelligence and data analytics expert who routinely relies on automated task scheduling and reporting.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Why USD is a Safe Haven During the Crisis
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- Nesting Birds and The Effects on Tree Work
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- Take This Crap Off Your Resume If You Want An Interview!
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- What they don’t tell you about owning a creative small business.
- Year Round Lawn Care and Maintenance
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- Proactive Business Strategies to Covid-19
- Potential benefits to Hiring an Interior Designer
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone