Simplify Data Recovery with Active@ UNERASER
- Author Nick Clarke
- Published November 6, 2018
- Word count 532
Most of us have been in that dreaded situation in which we have emptied the recycle bin only to notice moments too late that there were important files in there. Another common problem, which also tends to be far worse, is when you unwittingly format the wrong device, taking every shred of data stored on the partition or storage device along with it. Whether due to an accident like accidental deletion, failing hardware or perhaps malicious intent, there are many causes of data loss. Of course, keeping everything safely backed up in an off-site location, such as through a cloud hosting provider, should always be your first line of defense. However, given the fact that accidents and hardware failures can happen at any time and occur without any notice, you can never be too careful. As such, it's always a good idea to have some data-recovery software at your disposal, which you can turn to if you don't have a current backup on hand.
How Data Recovery Works - Introducing Active@ UNERASER
Recovering data from a backup folder or drive image is simple - all you need to do is extract the contents onto your hard drive or other storage device. However, if you don't have any backup to recover, things get rather more complicated. Instead, you need to recover the deleted content from its original source. However, this process is not as difficult as it might seem, and with Active@ UNERASER at your disposal, advanced data recovery is no longer restricted to digital forensics teams with access to the most expensive cutting-edge technology. Instead, Active@ UNERASER provides users with the best chance possible of getting back what they've lost. Whether a file has been emptied from the recycle bin or the entire drive has been formatted, you will still be able to get it back in most cases, provided that the original content has not been overwritten.
Most people wrongfully assume that emptying the recycle bin or formatting a storage device or partition is final - that the data is gone for good and can never be recovered. The fact is, however, that it can easily be restored with the right software, which is also something you will want to think about if you're planning to donate or sell a computer that contains any potentially sensitive information. The reason why the data remains recoverable is because of the way modern file systems work. When a file is deleted or a drive is formatted, the previously occupied space is marked by the file system as being available. However, the disk sectors originally occupied by the deleted file remain completely unmodified and intact until another file operation overwrites the original data. Even on a computer that you use every day, it can be weeks or even months before that happens. As such, there is a window of opportunity during which you can recover the data using software like Active@ UNERASER.
The latest edition of Active@ UNERASER adds many new file signatures, including MDF and VHDX, and it provides numerous tweaks and bug fixes for working with Linux and Unix file systems, damaged disks and more. Find out more today at the official web-site.
Nick Clarke is a data forensics expert who often uses data undelete software to recover data accidentally deleted from his clients' machines.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Some Things You Need to Know About Root Knot Nematodes
- Anker Soundbuds Life Review
- Looking for a Psychotherapist in San Francisco?
- Politicians Totally Ignore the Only Free Market Solution to America's Economic Crisis!
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Good Soil Composition is the Key to Low-Maintenance Lawns
- Growing Healthy Tomatoes: Diseases and Fungi Prevention
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Why USD is a Safe Haven During the Crisis
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- What made a white-label cryptocurrency exchange platform to be a lucrative business among investors.
- CRYPTOCURRENCY GUIDANCE - An Insight into the world-wide Situation
- What Is Digital Signage? Interesting Facts About Digital Signage
- How will cyber threats evolve in 2020?
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Let Trump keep looking at H-1Bs; there is a much better option for immigrants
- What you should Know about Ubanker Nigeria
- WHEN I DIE TODAY
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- Top 10 BCA college in Kathmandu
- 9 Popular AI Applications to Empower Digital Marketing Efforts of Your Business
- The AI Content Revolution is starting without you!
- Traveler's Guide to Rome
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- Website | Why build for your business?
- Redundancy and Starting Over
- Benefits Found In Dedicated Hosting Solutions