How Not Having a Responsive Website Design in 2018 Will Kill Your Traffic
- Author Amanda Lawson
- Published December 4, 2018
- Word count 404
If you have done any research on creating website for your personal or business needs, than you have probably seen the words "Responsive Web Design". It simply means that the design of the website should respond to the screen size, platform and orientation of the website. Making it just as easy for users to view the website on a cell phone as on a computer or tablet.
The best and most up-to-date website designers already know this, and the even better web designers start with the mobile orientation of the website in mind when starting their project. Here’s why, 61% of a user’s time spent on a website is on a mobile platform as compared to 39% of time spent on a desktop platform.
Here are a few more key statistics about responsive website design:
•90% of consumers utilize multiple devices to visit the same website
•74% of users are more likely to return to a website if it is properly optimized for mobile usage
•61% of users may develop a more positive opinion of a company if a website delivers a positive mobile experience.
In addition to the ever-increasing numbers favoring mobile traffic, your website is more likely to have better search engine rankings when it is optimized properly. That’s without even mentioning that it creates a faster load time, which is critical to organic SEO ranking.
Don’t overlook the critical factors of a website design, having just a simple website up is no longer enough. The design and functionality elements of the website are critical.
Having a professional website can prove to be a boost to your overall business activity. It essentially legitimizes your business to potential customers who may otherwise not be familiar with it. On top of that, a website is virtually always accessible. Users can get 24/7 access to information about your business when the office is closed.
In case you still aren’t sure about the benefits of having a responsive design, Google, the most widely utilized search engine as now looking at websites and ranking them utilizing their mobile design first! They started it on a smaller scale back in 2016 and have noticeably started apply it more often over the last few months.
Don’t get lost in the changes! Make sure you are working with a website design company that is on-top of industry changes. You can start with checking their website on your mobile device.
If you need help checking your website for compatibility, seeing how your website ranks online or checking out the page loading speed. We’re here to help! We will check your website for free and send you a video of our findings. https://evolutionmarketing.solutions/contact-usArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- How SEO and digital marketing can help you to build your own successful business
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You