Not Always The Bulleye
- Author Carolyn Molnar
- Published December 7, 2018
- Word count 555
Dylan came to me with a pile of financial concerns. Would he keep his job? Would he have to sell some of his rental properties to stay afloat? Would he be able to afford the alimony payments to his three wives – and was he going to have to consider making payments to a fourth?
I centred myself and concentrated on his energy. After a few moments, I told him I felt his employment situation was stable, he would keep all his rental properties, his wives would all remarry within a month of each other and his alimony concerns would fly out the door.
"Great!" he exclaimed. "That’s just what I was hoping for!"
Well, six month later, Dylan emailed me to tell me how wrong I’d been. He’d been downsized to a position that paid less money, and he had to sell two apartment buildings because a couple ex-wives took him to court for more money. And the only thing that flew out the door was wife number four. (Though he did confide he had an eye on a potential number five.)
I told him I was sorry things had turned out they did. And then I spent the rest of the afternoon moping because I hadn’t been able to help Dylan. Why had I gotten the reading so wrong?
I came up with three reasons why readings may not turn out as forecasted:
Our freedom of choice to follow or disregard any advice we get. Before each reading, I always tell clients, "A reading is only as good as the moment it’s given." That’s because what I intuit can change, because you have the freedom to live your life as you see fit. For example, I may intuit the possibility of disease, but if that person decides to change her diet and begin exercising, that person may not get seriously ill. In these instances, I’m always happy to learn my first feeling was incorrect.
Sometimes, things in life are outside our control. I’m always reminded of the story of the very credible medium (I can vouch for him) who gave a very thorough reading to a client, who was then killed in an automobile accident on the way home. When he learned of what had happened, he was stunned: "I never saw that!" he said, dazed.
People want to believe something so badly, they project those beliefs into their aura. I wonder if this was Dylan’s case – he wanted to manifest positive outcomes so strongly, I mistakenly read them as if they were his truth. Think of it this way: Lie detector tests can be fooled by people who actually believe something false is true. For example, ask them if they can fly and if they believe it, they’ll answer yes and believe it so strongly, the lie detector will read the answer as truth.
Perhaps Dylan’s desires were projected so strongly, they coloured his – and my – ability to see truth.
Plus, there’s a reason many in my field call readings a "psychic art" because it’s an inexact science. Just remember this – a reading is a tool you can use to examine your life’s possibilities. It’s not an end-all 100 percent declaration that tells you how to live your life!
Carolyn Molnar is a Toronto based Psychic Medium and Spiritual Teacher. She has over 30 years’ experience. She provides readings and also teaches others how to tap into their intuitive abilities. Her book, It Is Time: Knowledge From The Other Side, has made a real impact in how people understand intuition.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Factors that inhibit the popularity of Forex in numerous countries
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Focal motivations behind getting a Tax direct for Small Business Firms
- THE #1 SHINGLE ROOF INSTALLER
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Pros and Cons of Homework
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Street Dogs in Nepal | Animal Welfare Nepal | Oxsa Nepal
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Us Against Them
- How to accurately cost estimate projects
- Forged Documents, Counterfeit Goods, Cyber Intrusion Including Identity Theft Have Become a Symbol Of Our 21st Century Culture
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Step By Step Guide To Write A Good Research Proposal
- How To Write A Super Resume In 2020
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Training Is a Must for Puppies to Reach Their Ultimate Potential
- Belle Delphine Bathwater
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology