6 Reasons Why Young Teenagers Should Read A Good Acne Control Guide
- Author Y. Boach
- Published December 29, 2018
- Word count 804
Acne, also known as pimples, blackheads or whiteheads, occur when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin. Acne is a big problem for many young adults and teenagers. Some may never have a serious acne problem but many have to grapple with acne for many years. Acne can ruin lives so the earlier young adults learn how to control it the better. Why should a young adult read a good acne control guide?
To Boost Self Esteem
High self esteem is good for teenagers and young adults. It makes them feel good and confident. When a teenager or a young adult is confident and has a high self esteem he or she would self actualize (achieve his or her true potential).
These very teenagers have lots of social pressures. They have to attend school, church, parties and form new relationships. Acne can ruin the beauty of the face. When this happens young adults and teenagers lose their self confidence and self esteem. You know how cruel kids can be, and it can be carried through into high school years and even during the first few years of university. When their friends laugh at them or ridicule them they lose their self worth. Some may withdraw entirely from social events at a critical point in their formative lives.
Some types of acne can completely disfigure the face. When this happens people avoid photo shoots altogether.
Most times dermatologists are helpful but there have been times when almost every popular remedy failed. It is important that you read a good acne control system to avoid this.
To Save Time And Money
Many people spend lots of money on various acne remedies. Some of the remedies out there are actually expensive but offer only mild relieve. Believe me there are lots of recommendations out there but many don't work. Aside that many young adults spend lots of time each morning and evening applying various remedies on their face. That time could have been used for something more productive. Why would you want to spend lots of money and time treating acne when there are proven solutions out there? Get a good book on acne.
To Avoid Being A Pharmaceutical Guinea Pig
In order to control the monster that is controlling their lives many people use lotions, creams, mud packs, facial masks, daily scrubbing and topical oils. Each and every year new remedies for acne are brought to the market. Some have not been thoroughly tested. You would find that no relative of yours has used any. Neither has any of your friends. Your dermatologist never heard of any. Some can aggravate the problem and give you chemical burns or give you untold problems. Reading a book on proven acne remedies can help you avoid the problem.
To Avoid Permanent Facial Scars
You should read a book on proven acne remedies to avoid permanent facial scars. If you care about your looks then you wouldn't want even a single scar on your face. Acne vulgaris does just that. It ruins your face. When you use proven remedies within three weeks you should be able to get rid of your acne without leaving any scar. Don't believe that acne remedies always leave permanent scars. The good ones don't. Using the right remedies will make you look good.
To Stop Carrying Around An Acne Control Bag
Many people have come up with new ways to control their acne. They are tired of carrying around their acne control bags. These bags have all the creams and lotions they use to control their acne. They may take out these bags and visit washrooms several times in a day to apply the lotions. You should definitely get rid of these bags. They add to the weight of your luggage. If you want to do these then get a book on proven acne remedies.
To Learn of Proven Ways to Beat Acne
Many people have tried the popular methods of beating acne. Remedies that have been around for a long time include Accutane, Retin-a, Tetracycline, Cortisone injections, Clearasil, Glycolic acid peels and Micro dermabration. None of these remedies worked for them although they have worked for others. And worse still, some have become psychologically dependent on them although they know they aren't working. If you are looking for proven remedies that have worked then read a book on the proven methods around.
It doesn't matter why you want to get rid of acne. You don't have to suffer another day because there are proven acne remedies out there which would solve your problem. Teenagers and young adults must make it a point to read about acne, its problems and the proven remedies that are out there. You don't have to go through the problems that others went through
I am sure you are thinking of how you can come by a book with all the proven acne remedies. To purchase one click hereArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?