The App That Lets You Speak From The Grave
- Author John James
- Published January 7, 2019
- Word count 500
In the digital age where most things are made simplistically convenient, and formidably on point, a new app comes to clarify what’s left after dying. Just launched in early-December the new app from Mylastwill.org has made, of all things, creating a video will easy. Just sign up, pay a fee, input the contacts to be notified, and make a video will, living will, or last loving message. From there the app’s notification service will do the work. Upon the app user’s passing, it sends timely notifications via text or e-mail to set minds at ease and leave no inheritance to chance. Welcome to the simplest way to love the living from beyond the grave.
Helping to facilitate estate law & probate law practices while effectively making probate court unnecessary, the Mylastwill.org app cuts to the chase. Those ready to take the futuristic leap can make use of a 50% off code for pre-registration before the November 2018 launch date.
So, how does it work?
Free to download, Mylastwill.org offers five packages to choose from on an annual fee schedule. Upon payment, up to three "notifiers" are listed to alert Mylastwill.org of the user’s passing. App users will also input the phone numbers of friends and family who should be notified about their death. They will then record a will or last message and, when the time comes, the system will send the applicable recipients either an invitation to the funeral or a digital copy of the recorded videos. Though useful for everyone, the app is especially helpful for men and women in the military as video wills, video messages, and recipients can be changed at a moment’s notice.
Miss Kathy Carlton & JJ, Owner and Designer of Mylastwill.org Inc. said of the trend, "It’s tough to argue with someone’s wishes when they’re captured on a video. Court cases are proving that. So, we’ve jumped ahead of the trend by placing the power of a video will in the hands of our users. Now they can be assured that their will and last loving message is conveyed correctly. Moreover, it can show our members’ mental capacity at the time of the recording. They can also show the exact items they’re bequeathing privately. It’s a dignified way to meet the intended goals for everyone involved."
Reported by the Boston Globe, three cases recently foretold the beginning of a change in the criminal justice system via body camera video footage. The criminal cases in Massachusetts were overturned due to the footage being used as evidence. Now, something as simple as a mobile phone’s video capturing functionality has become a tremendous truth-teller and documentarian in a court of law.
"We’re committed to seeing their last wishes through to the end and beyond with integrity. So much so, in fact, that our members can purchase up to twenty years of the service and forget about it. We’ll handle the rest."
For more information visit http://www.Mylastwill.org.
About Mylastwill.org Inc.:
Mylastwill.org Inc. is the parent company of Mylastwill.org which is a video e-mail and text notification service that alerts a curated contact list when a platform member has passed.
5601 N. W St. #25
Pensacola, Florida 32505
JJ John James
Owner, Mylastwill.org Inc.
There are no posted comments.
- Why China is Considered A Fashionably Advanced Country?
- How To Choose The Right Jeweller For You
- Magic Spells for love, money, success, protection, prosperity and good luck
- Social Phobia
- Tops 10 Model Women With Unique Facial features
- Men at 58
- Corporate Premium Gifts Supplier in Malaysia
- Some of the Best Men’s Lifestyle Advice
- Legal Advice for your Retirement
- Personal Responsibility
- Bridgeport Correctional Center: Offender BEWARE
- Packing List for a New Truck Driver
- Homegrown Hero and Philanthropist gives something more valuable than money!
- Diamonds are Forever; And so is Plastic
- Expose Unreliable Grabbing Skills of Claw Machine Game
- What The Heck Is Creativity?
- 5 reasons why you should rent a Limo
- Why all British businessmen should lick the house of George Clooney (in case you're wondering)
- Should I wear a three piece suit for the American people, so that nobody ever needs a job?
- How much does your lifestyle cost you?
- The dangers of social smoking
- The Instagram Psychic Scam
- Beauty in detail
- How expensive is getting a DUI?
- An Iraq Veteran Adapting to Help Vets in Need
- Do Your Civic Duty.. Vote!
- Ghostly Sounds From Beyond
- The significance of world naked gardening day
- Since You Need A Green Light