Primary Care Physician in Utah County
- Author Travis Potter
- Published January 16, 2019
- Word count 410
Your doctor has two primary tasks, to prevent you from becoming sick and to help you recover when you do. The only way your primary care physician can do those two things is if you visit them regularly. Unfortunately, the outrageous premiums, deductibles, and limited coverage of insurance often keep you and others from seeing your doctor when needed. What if there was a way to visit your doctor without all the hassle of insurance? Would you be more likely to go when needed? Direct primary care (DPC) offers a solution that makes that possible, here’s how.
Do you have a cell phone plan or a video streaming service? With both services, you pay a flat monthly rate based on the number of devices in your plan. Direct primary care works the same way. With DPC families pay monthly fees averaging $35 per adult and $10 per children. For a family of four, monthly DPC payments are only $90. Compare that to the average health care premium of $440 a month for individuals and DPC is a no brainer.
Insurance companies charge you hundreds of dollars a month for health care coverage. But, before they even cover any of your costs, you have to pay in the neighborhood of $2,500 out of your own pocket. What’s more, insurance doesn’t cover all of your necessary health care services. Direct primary care doesn’t have deductibles or hidden fees. Instead, you and your family get 24/7 access to your doctor and their services for the flat rate. With DPC you can see your doctor twice a year or six times a month for the same price. What’s more, your payments cover over 90% of your family’s primary care needs.
Higher Quality Care
Do you ever feel like you spend forever waiting in doctor’s front lobby before they see you? Then when you do get to see your doctor, you’re in and out in less than 15 minutes and your short $100? Insurance companies are one of the biggest reasons for that. Traditionally, primary care physicians earn more money by seeing more patients in a shorter amount of time and billing insurance companies for the services provided. The same doctors also lose money by paying full-time staff to bill the insurance companies. Direct primary care eliminates the middle man of insurance. Consequently, DPC physicians spend less time worrying about money and billing and more time providing their patients with high-quality care.
Visit https://www.zdirect.care/ to learn more about primary care medical needs for one low monthly feeArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?