Trust is The Heart of Success Here with Dr. MR Girinath in India
- Author Anan Adisa
- Published January 17, 2019
- Word count 607
Cardiac and thoracic surgery treats issues of the heart, lungs, thymus and different organs placed in the chest, or thorax. The most common method to deal these conditions through surgery has involved a sternotomy, or cutting thru the breastbone and opening the ribs. Cutting through the body's natural protective structure for the heart can cause tremendous trauma, prolong healing time and increased the risk for for severe complication and even mortality. Cardiothoracic surgical procedures can assist to open up coronary arteries narrowed by fatty plaque buildup, restore weakened heart muscle or defects, or correct coronary heart rhythm problems.
Which is the best surgeon for cardiothoracic surgery?
While your heart health is at stake then it becomes essential that you pick out the best heart specialist who is skilled to cope with your specific condition. Dr Girinath M R is one of the best cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon in Tamil Nadu who has 45 years of experience, including 3 years in Auckland standing in cardiac surgical operation achieved almost 25, 000 open- heart surgery in the last 16 years, cardiac surgery performed nearly 25, 000 open-heart operations in the last 16 years, he holds multiple awards like Dr. B C Roy National Award in 1997 including Padma Bhushan in 1998, he has trained nearly 30 surgeons in India. He is one of the first surgeons to obtain the MCH degree in Cardio Vascular Surgery in India (1969) - a pioneer in cardiac surgery for infants, coronary bypass surgery, multivalve replacement and cardiac transplantation.
Why heart patients always choose Dr. MR Girinath
Over the course of his distinguished career, he is an internationally renowned and highly specialized surgeon for diagnosis and state-of-the-art treatment of diseases. His innovative research improves patients' lives and is helping to shape the future of heart surgery. Patients who were once thought untreatable have found new hope, because he treats patients who have very complicated or high-risk conditions, he see patients from the entire India and western countries. He also pioneers the use of minimally invasive techniques as an alternative to open-heart surgery. He also offers a second opinion program in which patients can set up appointments with him within 48 hours of initial contact. The program is specifically helpful for complex case or for the one who been informed their conditions are inoperable or not treatable with medical therapies.
The success rate of cardiothoracic surgery
After surgical procedure, the majority feels better and may continue to be symptom-free for as long as 10 to 15years. Over time, however, it's possible that other arteries or even the new graft used in the bypass will become clogged, requiring another surgery. Your results and long-term outcome will depend in part on taking your medications to prevent blood clots, lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol and help control diabetes as directed, and following healthy lifestyle recommendations.
How to contact with Dr. MR Girinath?
India cardiac surgery service is the top medical provider that has helped patients access accredited and certified medical facilities and surgeons all over the world. We are partners with leading hospitals and medical treatment and customized care units throughout India, therefore assisting you get the very best in medical healthcare, always. Searching and locating the best surgeon to carry out this procedure may be overwhelming for the patient. That is why India cardiac surgery service will help you throughout the entire process to contact Dr. MR Girinath, until you get back home safely. We customize services to our patient visitors from arrival to departure; usually making sure the high level of comfort that one would expect on a healthcare journey away from home. Our team is ready to make your experience in India the most memorable and satisfying.
Do you have your medical reports; send us now for a free quote email at email@example.com / Call +91 - 9765025331http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?