Dr. Sandeep Attawar Offers Comprehensive Care for the Most Complex Issue of Heart
- Author Anan Adisa
- Published January 29, 2019
- Word count 632
Introduction cardiac surgery
Heart surgical procedure cans correct problems with heart if other treatments haven't worked or cannot be used. The most common type of surgery for adults is coronary artery bypass grafting. All during CABG, a healthy artery or vein from the body is connected, or grafted, to a blocked coronary artery. The purpose of surgery is to improve the quality of life of the patient and to extend the patient's lifespan. This surgery has risks, even though its results often are excellent. The procedure is performed on both children and adults. This article discusses the advancement of the procedure in India.
Advancement of cardiac surgery in India
Advancements in heart surgery continue to yield excellent outcomes for a wide array of cardiovascular conditions, from coronary artery disease and valve disorders to atrial fibrillation. Currently, mechanically assisted surgical systems had been introduced to increase the precision of endoscopic surgery and facilitate minimally invasive cardiac surgery. Robotic instrumentation provides access to the organ and offers the surgeon the ability to operate precisely in limited spaces, overcoming the lack of precision those results from the additive results of instrumental length and operator tremor through filtering excessive-frequency motion.
Who is best heart transplant surgeon India
The Director & Chair - Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Organ Transplantation & MCS in Global Hospital, Chennai, Dr. Sandeep Attawar has over 2 decades of rich expert experience in his field. He is one of India’s best doctors in performing complex heart surgeries in neonates to octogenarians. His area of interest lies in the discipline of Cardiac Failure; Mechanical Circulatory help which includes, Total Artificial Heart (TAH), Ventricular assist devices implantation. He has treated several patients s in India and gives every patient the best of medical care. He has been instrumental in successfully setting up 3 major heart centers in India & abroad.
10 Reasons why choose Dr. Sandeep Attawar as Cardiac Surgeon in India
Dr. Attawar is a recognized for his ability to perform a variety of complex cardiac approaches on patients of every age. Those under his care enjoy a high level satisfaction that is in line with his exceptional outcomes.
He represents one of the largest and most modern care facilities which are affordable and available to one and all.
When it comes to health and particularly heart-related health issues, one must choose the safest, reliable and experienced doctors with world-class facilities. He is one such.
He is a highly qualified and has an immense experience to give the best experience in India.
He spends his time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you.
Before starting the cardiology treatment, he will provide you with multiple opinions on your treatment.
He is patient focused and experienced surgeon with a history of serving patients with low cost surgeries with international standards. He is always a support to his patients.
He has performed over 25,000+ open heart surgeries with 99.2% success rate.
He is very precise with everything, as a minor access of anything can prove risky.
He is not only expert in traditional cardiac surgery techniques, but is also on the forefront of emerging technologies to treat the full spectrum of congenital and degenerative cardiac conditions. He has been instrumental in implementing cardiac programs from heart transplantation to minimally-invasive cardiac surgery.
Book your cardiac surgery appointment in India today
Searching for a heart physician you can trust can be definitely be time consuming and difficult to locate. India organ transplant helps you find best cardiac surgeon in India. India organ transplant is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that helps people to be connected to the top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners in India. Get quality treatment within your budget at India organ transplant. It additionally lets you identify and make the proper healthcare choices
Get an appointment with the Dr. sandeep Attawar you can Email- firstname.lastname@example.org or Call-+91-9765025331.Dr. Sandeep Attawar at Global Hospital for Heart Transplant Surgery India is the best option for the patient who have the heart related problem.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?