Forward-Thinking Insurance with Smarter Business and James Hallam
- Author Shea Karssing
- Published February 24, 2019
- Word count 535
Business services broker Smarter Business is proud to announce their partnership with James Hallam, one of the UK's leading independent insurance brokers. The corporate risk specialists at James Hallam are working alongside Smarter Business to provide comprehensive risk management services. In particular, the firm brings formidable expertise in the emerging risk of cybercrime.
The move marks an extension of the stable of services on offer from Smarter Business, and an enriched offering in their holistic approach to achieving savings on behalf of their clients.SME management operates in a demanding context. Business owners will find increasing value in partnering with service providers who deliver on every business’s unique business needs, have the expertise to foresee requirements and innovate to serve their clients’ interests, providing a homogenous level of service across a range of products.
"We are pleased to partner with such a respected brand and one with the same shared commitment to customer service and choice," said Smarter Business CEO, Bradley Wingrave, "The partnership is underpinned by a shared mission and customer service ethos, with a culture of listening to the client and delivering on their needs."
"Insurance is not a one-size-fits-all business," says Graham Whyatt, Group Head of SME at James Hallam. "The approach we take is to talk to the customer to openly assess their requirements and the risks they face and price accordingly."
Cyber Security Insurance: Protecting Your Business
With businesses of all sizes relying on computers and digitalisation for their operations, the emergence of cybercrime is currently the single greatest threat to businesses. From protecting customer information to critical business resources, breaches to cybersecurity can be costly - and potentially fatal - to SMEs and large corporates alike.
With this in mind, insurance policies covering the damage caused by cybercrime are becoming increasingly popular. This has become a pivotal new offering of the corporate risk insurance specialists at James Hallam. With a history spanning 30 years in the insurance industry, James Hallam specialises in assessing the needs of their customers and building custom portfolios based on their requirements, risk, and foreseeable changes – and this applies to their cyber insurance offering too.
"Pricing insurance is a specialist business. One needs a thorough understanding of a customer’s business before creating a quote to ensure that all necessary bases are covered," says group head of SME at James Hallam, Graham Whyatt.
It is the shared ethos on customer service, savings, and the provision of meaningful business solutions that makes the partnership between James Hallam and Smarter Business a valuable one for businesses in Britain.
"In offering this service, we recognise the need to provide 21st-century cover that reflects our customers’ sophisticated business needs," said Smarter Business CEO, Bradley Wingrave. "It is precisely this culture of innovative, holistic service that stands to meet the demands and challenges faced by business owners in the modern commercial landscape."
Balancing underwriting and tailored policies for customers, and a track record spanning more than 30 years, James Hallam offers portfolios tailored to the everyday realities faced by sector-specific businesses in Britain. Similarly, Smarter Business operates a whole-of-market consultation process coupled with rigorous customer data analysis when looking to place businesses with the right tariff and strategy for their utilities.
About Smarter Business
Smarter Business is one of the UK’s leading independent consultancies, helping businesses secure the most comprehensive savings solutions from utilities contract management and procurement to business loans and facilities maintenance. https://smarterbusiness.co.uk/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- The Complete Guide to Makoto Shinkai's Best Movies
- How to Learn Japanese With Manga: 5 Books for Beginners
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Strategic planning pillars
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- Potty Training Sucks. Here Are 8 Sanity Saving Tips
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- Phony Appeals to Fallacies of Pretentious Squeals
- 21st Century Solution for 21st Century Problems
- Importance of online shopping, don’t waste your time.
- Furniture Ideas for Small Space
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- How to Love A Man Who Never You Met
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- Cheap VS Expensive Mattresses: How to Get the Best Value for Money
- A Journey To Stardom - DJ ANUP USA
- Must have Project Reports
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Arm your devices with McAfee to avoid ‘zero-day threats’
- SocialTracer.Online – A visitor tracking app launched to help contain the pandemic
- Choosing the Right Garden Seating or Garden Furniture
- High-Impact Nature Of The Industrial Cleaning Process
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- How to Spend Small Capital to Start a Business
- What Is Leptin Resistance?