3 Reasons Why You Should Resort To Natural Premenstrual Syndrome Remedies
- Author Yaw Boakye-Yiadom
- Published May 3, 2019
- Word count 536
Can you, for a brief moment, imagine what life will be like if you have to go through 14 days of excruciating pain each month? Sadly, this is what many women have to grapple with, and it is all because of nothing but premenstrual syndrome. Premenstrual syndrome refers to the spectrum of problems that some women have to go through from ovulation till their menses each month, and these problems include severe emotional and physical pain, acne, tender breasts, bloating, fatigue, and irritability.
Although it does occur in many women for 6 days after ovulation has taken place, for many others it lasts for 14 days until their menses, and there are still some women who have pain through out the month, making the pain seem almost permanent.
The cause of premenstrual syndrome is unknown, but high salt intake, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol have been known to precipitate the disease. Many have resorted to many hospital remedies without any success, and so resorting to proven natural remedies such as Yoga, Tai-Chi, changing eating patterns, ensuring that you have adequate vitamins and minerals, and eating wild yam will do you a lot of good. But what other benefits do natural premenstrual remedies offer?
Get The Job You Want
Are you looking forward to a great career? If you are, then you have to be wary of premenstrual syndrome, because it can destroy your career, or even your day job. The excruciating pain associated with premenstrual syndrome can lead to tardiness, and absenteeism at the work place, which many managers won't tolerate. Women who suffer from this disease are called irrational, and it takes away their credibility.
In addition, the disease can lead to accidents at the workplace, especially at manufacturing plants where concentration is needed.
Go Back To Your Normal life
Premenstrual syndrome can wreck your well being and your life. The disease has ruined many relationships, as the uphill battles many women have to face interfere with their appointments, dates, and even sexual life. When that happens, even marriages can be strained, especially when the husband has to perform several chores, because, for the better part of the month the wife is not well.
Aside this, many people are unable to pursue their
hobbies such as swimming, golfing, playing tennis, and are also unable to go to church, an activity which they find not only edifying but also palliative.
Get Fast Pain Relief Without The Side Effects
Another reason to resort to natural remedies for premenstrual tension or syndrome is to get fast pain relief, without the potential adverse effects of drugs. Many women do take more than the recommended amounts of painkillers such as acetaminophen, whenever the pain associated with the disease sets in, and this can damage the liver. A distressing disease, premenstrual syndrome often leads to depression, and so many who suffer from this disease have to take anti-depressants prescribed by doctors such as Prozac, Zoloft, Luvox, and Paxil, each of which has adverse-side effects ranging from mild to severe. When you resort to natural remedies you avoid all these side effects.
Premenstrual syndrome, though distressing, doesn't have to wreck your life. Resort to proven natural remedies today, and you will get that lost life back.
For more information on natural premenstrual syndrome remedies, click here.
Count or tally multiple sets of items the easy way using Boachsoft Tally counter.
Manage your finances with Boachsoft's personal finance software.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Could diabetes be a side effect of Covid-19?
- LIFE-SAVING MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC ARRIVES IN NORTHERN QUEENSLAND
- What are step-by-step guidelines to make use of an online MTP kit?
- Signs of High Blood Sugar - Hyperglycemia
- Root Canal Treatment And everything You Should Know About It
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Hypnotherapy
- The classical Periodontal treatment protocol
- Laser therapy for peri-implantitis
- Healing Prostatitis By Non-surgical Treatment
- anxiety disorder treatment
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Abortion pill what is Medical abortion
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How To Choose Pharma Bottle?
- What is Gynaecology?
- What Clinical Symptoms Does Prostatitis Have And How To Treat It
- Why Do Health Insurers Require Prior Authorization?
- 7 Reasons Why Infertility can ruin Your Marriage.
- What Birth Control method is best for me?
- Causes of insomnia: what are they?
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure