5 Sure Signs That You're Not Drinking Enough from Water Coolers
- Author Alan Scott
- Published May 14, 2019
- Word count 498
Water coolers are a great way to get access to cooled water on demand, and they have become increasingly popular. Now we are seeing water coolers for home and business use to keep people hydrated. We all need to access to clean and fresh water to stay healthy, and it’s easy to become dehydrated. In this article, we will look at five signs that you need to drink more water.
- Feeling Mentally Sluggish
Many studies have shown that dehydration can have a major effect on our ability to concentrate and our general mood. A feeling of mental fog in the afternoon is a common phenomenon in any workplace, and many people attempt to compensate with a caffeinated beverage. This is at best a temporary fix and the lack of concentrate will usually return quickly. The best way to deal with this is to drink water rather than coffee; this will give you a boost that can get you through to the end of the working day.
- Hunger Pangs
Many of us snack between meals because we feel hungry, but this may be a false feeling, and we may not be hungry at all. When we become dehydrated, our hypothalamus can become confused, and our feelings of hunger may be thirst. The best way to check if you’re really hungry is to drink a glass of water and wait 30 minutes. If you’re still hungry, the feeling is genuine, and you may need to eat something. Many people find that drinking a glass of water makes their hunger pangs stop and this can be very helpful if you’re following a strict diet.
- Muscular Cramps
If you have painful muscular cramps, this could indicate that you’re dehydrated. Many painful muscle pains are caused by a lack of water, so before you reach for some painkillers try to drink some water first. If you drink a glass of water, you may notice that the pain goes away and you don’t need to resort to drugs.
- Feeling Fatigued
According to many doctors dehydration is a common cause of feelings of fatigue. In fact, around 10% of cases where intense feeling of fatigue and tiredness are a problem, dehydration could be the root cause. Drinking coffee may give the drinker a short boost, but the subsequent crash is usually not worth it. It’s a better idea to swap out the coffee for a glass of water and see if that makes a drastic difference.
- Dark Coloured Urine
When you pass water, your urine should be a transparent yellow or perhaps a pale straw colour. If you notice that your urine is a darker shade of yellow this is a good indicator that you’re dehydrated. This can be quickly corrected by drinking more water over time, try drinking a glass of water every hour and checking again later.
If they are interested in water coolers Perth based residents should get in touch with us here at Aussie Natural.
Now we are seeing water coolers for home and business use to keep people hydrated.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Learn Japanese With Manga: 5 Books for Beginners
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Strategic planning pillars
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Art of Virani
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- Avoiding the flood — tax issues with water rights in agribusiness
- Things You Need to Consider Before Adopting a Dog
- How to create a landing page for more conversion
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- Why Addiction To Fame And Celebrity
- VE Day: 2020
- make money online during lockdown
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- HOW TO MANAGE THE FATIGUE
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- Surrounding Areas
- Best Tungsten For Aluminum
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- How To Manage Your Anger On The Golf Course