Drone Aerial Filming of Downton Abbey The Movie (release date 13/09/19 UK)
- Author Helen Harvey
- Published May 19, 2019
- Word count 589
The eagerly awaited Downton Abbey movie is set to hit the UK cinemas September 13th 2019 (09/20/19 USA), distributed by Universal Studios International and Focus Features.
Marzano Films aerial filming team were thrilled to work on this eagerly anticipated addition to the Downton Abbey collection. The movie was written by Julian Fellowes who also wrote all 6 series of the Downton Abbey collection, and fans will be pleased to learn that the movie follows on from the series featuring all characters that were still alive, except Lady Rose MacClare as she went to live in New York in the finale of Season 6.
The film is set near the end of 1926, a year and half after the last episode of series 6, in the stately home at Highclere Gardens, where the aristocratic characters Lord and Lady Grantham have the seat at the fictionally named stately home 'Downton Abbey' in Yorkshire.
There's not much we can give away about the actual movie at this stage, however we can promise a movie of epic proportions, moving from the small screen to the big seamlessly incorporating the fierce sibling rivalry of Lady Mary and Edith who struggles to adapt to her new rank of Marchioness. The return of Carson in service is needed as a royal appearance from Queen Mary and Princess Royal comes to Downton.
Aerial drone filming began late September 2018 and featured the magnificent Highclere Gardens house, gardens and estate, set in Hampshire.
Marzano Films drone filming team also took on the filming of the fictional home of Baron and Baroness Merton at 'Crawley House', which is supposed to be set in Yorkshire, however the actual external filming for this property takes place in Bampton, Oxfordshire with the internal filming takes place in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
Marzano Films is a seasoned veteran at aerial filming, helicopter aerial filming and drone filming. Working with high profile celebrities such as Dame Maggie Smith, Hugh Bonneville and Matthew Goode to name just a few from Downton Abbey the movie is always a real honour.
The Marzano aerial filming crew made certain their time on camera was picture perfect, using the high tech Alta 8 and Movi Pro specialist drone filming equipment to bring unique aerial photography and filming to the whole film.
The film director, Michael Engler wanted to capture a range of interesting angles and camera shots which are very difficult for some camera photography to do without seeing the camera equipment or people operating, however with drone aerial filming, we are capable of capturing intricate camera work without interrupting the actors or the flow of the sequence.
Our drone technology is exceptionally advanced, using the Alta 8 and Movi Pro in both underslung and overslung camera angles for great benefit to the overall performance captured.
Aerial filming took place in and around Highclere Gardens set in Hampshire, Bampton in Oxfordshire, Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire and drone aerial filming over Yorkshire countryside and Ripon to place the Yorkshire scenery with both Lord Crawley's estate and Lord Merton's Oxfordshire cottage.
As any dedicated Downton Abbey fan will know the servant areas beneath the house in the hall and the kitchens aren't actually filmed in the same place, they are a fictional fabrication purposely built in Ealing Studios several miles from Highclere Gardens, these scenes were aerially filmed independently of the house and therefore several drone team members worked across different locations at the same time, piecing the footage together to create the servants leaving the kitchen and entering the house seamlessly.
We look forward to seeing this on our screens September 13th 2019!
Bio: Author Helen Harvey, Website Magpie. SEO and Lead Generator for local businesses. Passionate about technology, movies and business growth. Get in touch via https://www.websitemgapie.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Independent Filmmaker and Emmy Winning Sound Studio Attempt to Reimagine the Original Star Wars with a TikTok Style Mashup
- Watch Fairy Tail
- Violet Evergarden Review
- Places to Watch Naruto Shippuden Online
- Where to Watch Food Wars
- Where to Watch Attack on Titan Online
- Al Pacino's Top 10 movie roles
- From Plasticine To Digital: The Development Of Three-Dimensional Animation
- Elaine Beezy Bio, Age, Net Worth, Relationships, and more!
- Matthew McConaughey’s Greatest Performance: The Lincoln Lawyer
- A History Of Animation: From Cut-Outs To Computers
- 5 Underrated Animations That Deserve More Attention
- Denzel Washington's Top 10 movie roles of All Time
- Where to Watch The Promised Neverland Online
- Top 10 Upcoming Video Game Based Movies
- Details, Fiction And IPTV Subscription
- Torrie Wilson - The true fitness champ!
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- Where to Watch Kimi No Na Wa Online (Your Name)
- FREE BEGINNER GUITAR FAST TRACK - Learn Guitar Basics Online
- The Complete Guide to Makoto Shinkai's Best Movies
- Untold facts about Whitney Scott Mathers, Eminem's adopted Daughter
- The Reason why Irina Shayk Hates Lady Gaga
- 7 Things You Must Know About Robert Downey Jr
- 5 Best Kids Anime
- Top 5 High School Romance Anime Every Otaku Must See
- Gangster Films
- Twisted a.k.a. Psycho ex-girlfriend FIlm Review
- Joker (2019): an affresco of madness
- The Reasons Why Video Marketing Must Be The Next Step In Your Business