4 Best Climbing Tree Stands For 2019
- Author Michelle Harolds
- Published June 12, 2019
- Word count 628
Are you in the market for a new tree stand? But have no idea what's out there or what the better stands are since it's been a while since you bought one. Here is a list of the top climbing tree stands on the market today. After you read this, you won't know which one to choose as they are all great tree stands.
The Summit Viper SD is one of the best climbing tree stand out there. This tree stand weighs all but 20 pounds and is rated to support a 300 pound max weight. It has many awesome features but the best one is the cable attachment system called a Quickbraw. Just wrap the cable around the tree, adjust the circumference and lock it in place. There is no more fumbling around with nuts, bolts and pins in the dark. The stand has the DeadMetal Technology, which is using expanding foam filler at crucial points inside the aluminum structural frame so there is no more metal to metal noise and creaking. The cushion wrap around safety/gun rest bar and well-padded seat with backrest will have you hunting all day and not wanting to get down. This stand is worth every penny.
The Lone Wolf Assault is the lightest climbing tree stand. It is only 14.7 pounds with the ultra-slim folded profile, you will forget you are even packing it around. Just cause it is lightweight doesn't mean it won't hold a lot, it has a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds. The stand has a cam action opening that makes it easy to deal with when up in the tree and it has the stabilizer straps. It is made from a 26" X 19.5" skeletonized cast aluminum platform that is more than enough for most hunters out there. The Assault is covered in the Realtree AP and includes the six point harness with suspension relief system. Let's not forget the handy bow holder. If you are a hunter that hates carrying a heavy tree stand then this Lone Wolf Assault tree stand is for you.
This Lone Wolf Sit and Climb II is for the less athletically inclined hunter. It's for the hunter who prefers to sit down while climbing but still wants superior portability. This stand folds into a super slim four inches and weighs 20 pounds. It has the 30" X 19.5" aluminum skeletonized platform that is wrapped in Realtree AP Camo. It has the 350 pound maximum weight for hunter and gear. You can use the pivoting bar to sit on while climbing, fold down out of the way or left in place as a safety bar. This Sit and Climb II is perfect for trees that are 6" to 19" in diameter. It is one of the most comfortable tree stands you will ever sit in.
The Summit 180 Max SD will appeal to hunters looking for a more spacious and comfortable climber. You can turn 180 degrees thanks to a large, rounded frame and enjoy the extra leg room. The climber weighs 26 pounds which is on the heavy side but it can support 350 pounds. It has no safety bar but has the full body, four point safety harness with a suspension relief system. The Max SD may be heavy, it is the tallest and widest climbing system from Summit plus all the great features from Summit. No one said being comfortable came with a light price.
Most hunters will say a tree stand is a tree stand but the serious hunters look for the best because they spend so much time in them and want them to last. All the climbing tree stands listed above are just as equal and you just need to pick one that is going to work best for you and your needs. As always Good Luck and stay safe.
Michelle Harolds is an avid outdoors woman. She enjoys hunting and fishing while listening to nature waking up for the day. She enjoys sharing her passion with the world and helps run a website selling hunting clothes and gear. Browse their selection now!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anker Soundbuds Life Review
- Looking for a Psychotherapist in San Francisco?
- Politicians Totally Ignore the Only Free Market Solution to America's Economic Crisis!
- Industrial and Decorative Uses Of Copper
- Good Soil Composition is the Key to Low-Maintenance Lawns
- Growing Healthy Tomatoes: Diseases and Fungi Prevention
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Why USD is a Safe Haven During the Crisis
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- How to Trim a Hedge Properly
- The Largest Trees in the UK
- Let Trump keep looking at H-1Bs; there is a much better option for immigrants
- What you should Know about Ubanker Nigeria
- WHEN I DIE TODAY
- Best Eco Tours in Goa - List of Trekking and Nature Activities
- Top 10 BCA college in Kathmandu
- 9 Popular AI Applications to Empower Digital Marketing Efforts of Your Business
- The AI Content Revolution is starting without you!
- Traveler's Guide to Rome
- 5 Places to Watch Weathering With You Online
- Website | Why build for your business?
- Redundancy and Starting Over
- Benefits Found In Dedicated Hosting Solutions
- Forensic guide to WhatsApp data acquisition
- How To Extract Telegram Secret Chats from the iPhone
- What If Everyone Participated on the Ownership Side of the US Economy?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- TOP 10 games similar to Minecraft