Information About MBBS Degree In India: Let’s Start
- Author Hemant Latawa
- Published May 22, 2019
- Word count 491
MBBS or Bachelor (Medicine), Bachelor (Surgery) is a course for which students are awarded with Degrees of Medicine and Surgery after successfully completing the course. This course imparts quality education and training to the students to help them to contribute to the ever growing Health and Medicine sector.
Which Body Regulates The Activities Of MBBS?
The entire course is regulated by an organization called the Medical Council of India. The full course is spanned for four and a half years and is divided into different semesters and followed by compulsory internships for one year.
The eligibility set at the minimum standard to get entry into MBBS is 10+2 and students should have the subjects as Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Various institutes have various cut off marks but on the other hand the selection is made keeping mind the entrance exams scheduled either on national level or by any specific institutes.
Tuition fees will wary and differs for Government funded institutes and private Mbbs Colleges in India. The standard fees will range around INR 35000 PA for Government colleges to around INR 200000 PA. AIIMS is an institute with a fee structure as low as around INR 6000.
Who Should Apply For MBBS Courses?
Students harboring a keen interest in discovering the basics of human physiology, the workings and the diagnosis of the diseases and the cure of various diseases. MBBS course has a structure that urges a person to feel the sufferings of various ailments.
Duration of the Course
The total duration of MBBS is five and a half years which also includes internships for a year. MBBS is generally divided into nine semesters of six months for each of the semesters. Students also need to participate in hands-on training in different wards and also outpatient departments.
This will give the students actual experiences in performing and also practicing clinical procedures which are integral and important to their further practicing as doctors.
Eligibility of The Course
Generally the eligibility set at minimum standards for MBBS is 10+2 having subjects with minimum score of 50 % in Biology, Physics and Chemistry. English is also a very important subject to be eligible for various Universities and also for various procedures for Mbbs admission in India take note!
AIIMS needs an aggregate of 60 % for general category candidates and 50 % for the SC or ST candidates. Along with these criteria few Universities also limits the age of candidates ranging 17 to 25. However, the AIIMS has specified the lower limit to be 17 years of age for a candidate for applying for MBBS.
The average eligibility for the admissions in any Medical Colleges is 10+2 with 50 % marks in Chemistry, Biology and also in Physics along with English. On the other hand, this isn’t the sole criteria for getting admission; students will have to take an exam for entrance in order to prove themselves a perfect fit for admissions in any Medical Colleges. The most renowned exams for entrance are is NEET exam.
For More Information Visit:- https://www.mynextexam.com/mbbs-admission-in-indiaArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?