SEO in 2019 - Know What is Trending
- Author Chris Walker
- Published June 23, 2019
- Word count 634
Just like any other industry, the world of digital marketing is constantly in a state of hysteria. Google continues to keep webmasters on their toes by rolling out new algorithm updates. Only those businesses that keep up with the changing nature of SEO survive whilst the rest is quickly forgotten.
If you have an online business or hoping to expand your business online, it is important to remember that there is constant room for improvement. You cannot become stagnant. You have to keep tweaking your existing SEO strategy to boost the performance of your overall website. Below given are some of the SEO trends that you should focus on in 2019.
Mobile is important
The importance of mobile devices in the world of SEO has been steadily rising since 2018, especially since Google rolled out the mobile-first indexing. With this move, Google sent out a stern message that it will be giving more importance to websites that are optimised for mobile devices when it comes to crawling, index and also ranking.
But, this does not mean that you will benefit by having two versions of your website - one for mobile devices and one for desktops.
In order to make the most impact on the SERPs, you need to have a responsive website that works seamlessly across various devices and screen sizes including desktops, smartphones, tablets and laptops. Also, your responsive website should not have issues like, performance and speed.
The need for evergreen, quality content cannot be harped enough. As SEO continues to evolve and develop, algorithm updates are further ensuring that only high-quality content will be getting the top search ranking positions. So, you need to create content that offers the audience with the information that they are seeking. Also, the content should be interesting so that readers are tempted to share it across social media channels.
Today, trustworthy and authentic content is regarded as one of the most crucial elements of a successful SEO tactic. If your content is helpful and informative, you will get more website traffic and also a chance to appear on Google’s snippet, which is being hailed as the new 0 ranking position.
Businesses are also giving a lot of importance to creating evergreen content that does not lose their importance through the years. This type of content can be used over and over again for gaining new audience. If you want to know more about this, you should reach out to agencies offering top SEO in Leeds Glasgow.
As mentioned above, businesses are investing in the creation of content that will be optimised for featured snippets. Featured snippets refer to the answer boxes, listings or knowledge graph that Google showcase above its organic search results. This is why featured snippets are taking a big bite out of organic traffic.
If you can optimise your content for featured snippets, you will be getting a lot of exposure on the SERPs and a chance to boost your online visibility, as well as, clicks.
Google always focuses on delivering the best possible UX to the Internet users. So, it is crucial that you make sure that your website is loading fast on desktops, as well as, mobile devices. The loading time should not be more 3 seconds as that would result in a high bounce rate. In order to determine the page loading speed of your website, you can hire the services of renowned providers of top SEO in Leeds Glasgow who will conduct a thorough audit and make the necessary changes on your behalf.
These are a few of the SEO trends that are dominating the industry in 2019. If you wish to know how your website can benefit from these trends, reach out to a reputed and reliable SEO agency in Leeds for professional consultation.
Nhance Digital is a reliable and renowned digital marketing company providing top SEO in Leeds Glasgow at competitive rates. They tailor SEO solutions to suit the specific needs and objectives of businesses. With a dynamic and experienced team of SEO professionals, the agency strives to deliver measurable results and a high ROI to their clients.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses
- The Benefits of Web-Based Systems for Business