All You Need to Know about Blue Seal Evolution Series Cookers
- Author Mark Fairey
- Published June 18, 2019
- Word count 651
Blue Seal cookers are widely popular in the market. Amongst their various ranges of cookers is the Evolution Series, which is a totally redesigned set of the Blue Seal range. The Evolution Series is an improved range of equipment which includes better streamlining and creates a fluid workspace when several units are set together. If you are interested in these cookers and want to know everything before you purchase, here is a detailed explanation of the Evolution Series.
These cookers are built on a coated steel chassis and the longevity of the drop-down doors is increased with a robust hinge system. The level surfaces and 304-grade heavy gauge stainless steel covering ensures that pans can be easily slid from one to another unit, making all day long cooking effortless. The accurate controls allow optimal performance for all sizes of pans, and the new and advanced open burners have been designed to provide a power of 7kw. Adjust the heat setting between the high level of heat to low simmer with the help of sturdy control knobs.
Ability to Customise
The Blue Seal cookers line-up can be personalised due to the inclusion of 600mm, 900mm, and the 1,200 mm griddles. Outstanding heat distribution and retention are provided by the 20mm thermostatically controlled plate. Another important feature is the mirrored chrome finish which provides incredible efficiency by confining heat on the surface. A durable simmer plate is used to maintain the heat and spread it evenly across pans and pots.
These cookers have been designed in such a way that you can place refrigeration units where you need, and access them without having to leave your station. With the Evolution Series units, you can match your griddle or cooktop with a 1,200mm or 900mm refrigerated gastronorm base available in a variety of drawer and door combinations. All the units are fitted with automated defrosting and condensate heaters, and digital temperature control. Every unit is rated for up to 40C tropical temperatures and consist of a holding temperature scale of -2X to +8C. This series also includes a pasta cooker which can handle continuous orders.
Durability and Ease of Use
The complete glass-like enamel coating and the long-lasting iron castings enable the Evolution Series cookers to endure the everyday workload put on them by hasty chefs. In order to provide better stability to little pans and stop them from tipping over, elongated pot support fingers have been added. All the ovens have been fitted with easy to open drop-down doors, meaning you can easily open them with one hand. They have been designed to endure heavy usage and still maintain a smooth seal upon closing.
When it comes to cleaning, the Blue Seal Evolution Series cookers have been made to lessen the time required to clean them. Both the interior and exterior consist of round edges that make wiping them and taking care of hygiene much easier. Since the surfaces are slick, it makes for simple cleaning of an entire line. These cookers have also been designed in such a way that you do not need to remove one unit from a line just to carry out maintenance tasks. You can carry on with your cooking without the need to turn off an entire line to service one unit.
The Evolution Series Blue Seal cookers are about efficient function and optimum performance. 7kw of heat is produced by the cooker tops, whilst the heavy-duty enamel trivets and long fingers allow for smooth sliding of pans and pots without tipping over.
Both the electric and gas options allow for the accommodation of 300mm, 600mm, and 900mm griddle plates available in both smooth and ribbed machine-finished steel. The finger-friendly controls offer precise adjustment of heat, and the entire range of cookers consist of well-built shaft sleeves and visible markings that do not fade, ensuring that you do not have to keep replacing them.
Mr Whiteware is one of the most established suppliers of authentic Blue Seal cookers in the industry. With more than 30 years of experience, the company works with chosen manufacturing partners and provides products that are robust in terms of quality and service.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating