Hemp and Hemp-Based Cannabinoids Are Now Legal
- Author Seb Daines
- Published June 25, 2019
- Word count 551
What Is Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are the primary compounds produced by the plant genus, known as Cannabis (Hemp), which is believed to be one of the oldest domesticated agricultural crops and is arguably the most amazingly versatile plant in the world.
Through selective breeding, Hemp has been cultivated for thousands of years to produce many valuable commodities, including textiles, building materials, fuel, and food. In addition to this, breeders have purposely developed strains with high amounts of medicinal cannabinoids, especially CBD. Scientific studies have identified 108 cannabinoids with different properties and herbal effects.
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the most well-known cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant, renowned for its psychoactive and pain-killing qualities. But unknown to many, there are several other(non-hallucinogenic) cannabinoids which include CBC, CBD, CBG, CBN. Among these, CBD is the most studied and celebrated.
THC is the only psychoactive or hallucinogenic cannabinoid, in which the term "marijuana" refers only to varieties of cannabis that contain substantial amounts of THC, while strains that are high in CBD with only trace amounts, 0.3% or below, of THC are called Agricultural or Industrial Hemp. Why so? Because while CBD has been shown to possibly have wonderful health benefits, it does not cause a psychotropic "high" or euphoria at all but ,instead, studies appear to indicate that CBD may quell or pacify anxiety and boost ones mood by promoting a sense of calmness and ease without distorting mental cognition or causing you to feel "stoned" or out of the ordinary.
In the last twenty years, modern science has discovered a natural "receptor" phenomenon in the human body known as the Endo-Cannabinoid System. Scientists say, that this natural "receptor" phenomenon, may play a crucial role regulating our physiology, mood and everyday experience. The discovery of these receptors in the brain and immune system that respond to stimuli from cannabis, and the subsequent identification of molecules in our own bodies that bind to these receptors or Endo-Cannabinoids. These findings have significantly advanced our understanding of human biology, health and disease.
There are two types of cannabinoid receptors in humans: CB1 and CB2. CB1 receptors are present in the brain and spinal cord and in certain peripheral tissues, while CB2 receptors are found primarily in the immune system.
Some scientists think Cannabinoids may be, in addition to its binding with the CB1 receptors, the main non-psychoactive cannabinoid that binds the receptors in your immune system, thus possibly providing a variety of medicinal benefits.
Repair, Relieve and Recover with Cannabinoid Oil
Hemp Oil supplementation offers a range of physical, psychological and neurological benefits, to support improved quality of life. It relieves anxiety & stress, reduces blood sugar levels, enhances focus & clarity, eases chronic aches & pains, promotes healthy sleep and doesn't appear in drug tests.
Our broad spectrum hemp extract is filtered to ensure safe and effective delivery of cannabinoids that support overall health & wellness.
Why New World CBD?
We only use our own products and manage carefully from the moment the first seed is planted to growth, harvest, processing and finally packaging.
We use a highly skilled group of formulation experts to consistently deliver some of the highest quality CBD on the market.
We utilizing multiple cannabinoids from the entire plant.
Second to none, we only use a natural formulation utilizing mother earth's terpenes derived from nature; absolutely NO ADDITIVES!!
Rediscover the joy of balanced living with New World CBD by clicking on the following link https://bit.ly/2KIPWubArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?
- Dental tourism in Vietnam: Safe or not?
- What you need to know before traveling to Vietnam for dental care
- #1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria