Guidelines for all Religions and for all People of Goodwill for a Loving and Peaceful World
- Author June Stepansky
- Published June 24, 2019
- Word count 400
People of different views and different lifestyles share many similar values and ideals. These guidelines are about our shared similarities that emphasize how alike we all really are. Here are some of the values on which we can all agree and on which we must ultimately work together to strengthen.
The golden rule is a universal value that all of us share--Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
All of us love our families and want our children to be educated, healthy and happy.
All of us want to have adequate shelter and food and medical care for our families
All of us want to be productive and be able to find work and have fair compensation for our work.
All of us want to be feel safe and be protected from cruelty and injustice in our various environments.
All of us want to be respected even though some of our opinions and customs may differ from one another.
All of us want to live in a country that respects our freedoms and our rights.
All of us want to live in a world that is safe from preventable disasters, from both the violence of our fellow man and from man’s abuse of nature.
All of us want to have the freedom to pursue our unique destiny and fulfill our unique dreams.
All of us share the dream of a safer, better, happier world for us, our children and our children’s children forever.
Because we all basically have so much that we share in common, each of us must strive to become more compassionate and more understanding of those differences between us which will always exist in a diverse society, and we must all strive to become more tolerant of those differences and to value the skills of compromise-- in our families, in our communities and in our international relationships, so that we can ultimately live together in harmony in a more loving and peaceful world.
To this end, let us all as caring individuals of all religions and of all races and nationalities pledge our united energies and our maximum efforts. By our united action not only can we give our lives added meaning, but we can also insure that this world, which belongs to all of us, will eventually become the fulfillment of all of our hopes and all of our dreams.
June Stepansky is a writer and poet who writes books and articles about happiness, self-improvement and social and political firstname.lastname@example.orgArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Get Succeed With a Customer-centric Through Digital Marketing Services Strategy
- Keurig agrees that coffee pod recyclability of K-Cup Pods suits
- How Blockchain and A.I. Will Affect Businesses in the Next 10 Years
- Play Online Sport Bet at Trusted Sports Betting Malaysia Sportsbook Online BBQ1688
- 4 Ways the Media Landscape Has Changed Over Covid
- Unique Branding Ideas to Use On Instagram
- Why dogs are humans’ best friends?
- Guide to the Transition from Liquid Shampoos to Solid Shampoo Bars
- Waiting to see the Doctor
- Excellent Reasons For Joining a Pilates Class
- Emotions during fertility treatment
- Make Every Citizen an Owner! The Case for Universal Basic Ownership!
- We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Us
- 5 Top Reasons Why Jewelry is Enticing to Working Women
- Introduction to Sea Turtle Hatchings
- Intentional Discomfort and its Benefits for Entrepreneurs
- Marital Rape: The Perspective of Legal Positivism and Natural Justice
- Answering FAQ’s About Plastic Surgery
- Ikigai, the Spiritually Intelligent Metaverse for Leaders
- How many diverse types of service dogs and what they do?
- The Big Problem of Burnout for Mental Health Professionals
- Stackable Rings for Women: Similar vs Alternative Style
- BBQ1688 Malaysia associate forms rare consortium with rivals to bid for sports betting licence
- Jurisprudential Analysis of Euthanasia
- Do You Need Motivation To Get Fitter and Healthier? An Online Fitness Programme May Be The Answer
- Malignant Motives
- The Journey to Ezido Lake: A Story about Empathy
- Preventing Burnout in the Healthcare Profession
- Everything Progressives Want, While Reducing Taxes, Balancing the Budget, and Systematically Paying Down the National Debt!
- Manifestation Spirituality