Eliminate the Top 5 PC Performance Drains with System Mechanic
- Author Harold Jackson
- Published July 16, 2019
- Word count 468
Have you noticed that the longer you've had your computer, the slower it's gotten? iolo researchers have identified the top 5 causes of PC slowdowns and bottlenecks:
Fragmented hard drives
Unoptimized internet settings
Fragmented and bloated registry
With System Mechanic, you can eliminate these performance drains and adapt PC settings for optimal performance. Your programs will launch quicker, work faster, and perform with greater reliability.
POWER TOOL [Toolbox > All-in-one Tools > PC Accelerator]
"PC Accelerator" includes all five of the most critical fixes: defragmenting hard drives and memory, defragmenting and compacting the registry, and optimizing your Windows startup and internet settings (each repair is described in detail below).
The simple, 2-step wizard provides recommendations based on your PC's condition and then runs all the repairs and optimizations at once.
INDIVIDUAL TOOLS [Toolbox > Individual Tools > Increase Performance]
To run the specific fixes that you want, you can choose from the individual repairs in the "Increase Performance" category:
DEFRAGMENT HARD DRIVES
Defragmenting drives reorganizes scattered data so that file components are stored closer to each other - the movement of mechanical parts is minimized and Windows can more quickly access and open files. The process boosts drive speed, prevents data corruption, and extends the life of drives.
OPTIMIZE WINDOWS STARTUP
Various programs and services are set to open every time Windows loads. While some of these programs perform critical functions, many are just needlessly slowing down the startup process. Eliminating unwanted programs from startup is one of the most effective ways to speed up a PC. Your computer starts up faster and, by reducing the number of programs loaded in memory, your computer runs faster, too.
OPTIMIZE INTERNET SETTINGS
When Windows is installed, the default settings are not necessarily optimized for your specific Internet connection - this can prevent you from reaching maximum download and upload speeds. System Mechanic's NetBooster® technology enables the transfer of more data over your existing connection, resulting in faster and more reliable access. Many people experience increases in speed of up to 300% after running these optimizations.
DEFRAGMENT AND COMPACT THE REGISTRY
As you make system changes and your PC's registry grows, the registry becomes fragmented and overly large. Regularly defragmenting the registry restructures data so that Windows can access what it needs faster, while compacting eliminates the bloated and unused space in the registry. The processes work together to speed program access, improve overall system efficiency, and free up vital memory.
Defragmenting memory reclaims and frees up valuable memory, which can have a dramatic impact on speed. Defragmenting the memory can also improve the stability of your computer as low memory is a common cause of computer crashes and lockups.
Get more information on System Mechanic and download its free trial version at the official website.
Harold Jackson runs a large IT department where he regularly uses utilities like System Mechanic to automate many of the more repetitive and complicated parts of his daily routine.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm