Compliance, now that’s what we’re talkin’ about!
- Author Alexandr Grigoryev
- Published July 19, 2019
- Word count 571
Most successful companies understand that the best way to meet compliance standards in regard to employees wearing their personal protective equipment is to furnish them some really "cool" products. Products such as gloves, safety glasses, and hardhats that keep them safe while bringing out their personalities at the same time!
We recently received the following note, which sets the example: "I received the hardhat yesterday and I love it. It’s been the talk of the town here for the past two days in my motor pool in Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan. My 1stSgt, Co Gunny, and my CO all think it’s the coolest thing since sliced bread. It has not only provided my cranium protection, it’s given a sizable morale boost too to the Marines I work with. I wish to thank you one last time for ensuring its delivery here. I’d also like to thank your company for making the ordering process so easy and the site easy to navigate. Take care." (Goodness knows - if anyone could use a lift, it’s our service personnel.)
Many workers complain that their P.P.E. just doesn’t fit or look right. Now, women’s products come in smaller sizes, from safety glasses to gloves and hardhats made just for them, some even in pink! There are coveralls and other protective outerwear that is not just "one size fits all." Because people come in all sizes, companies should have their safety leaders include part of the workforce to make the decisions in the products they select. It is unsafe for workers to have to perform their jobs in clothing that doesn’t fit. Loose gloves and clothing can become caught in moving equipment.
If companies allow their employees to wear, for example, say, hardhats that have sports team logos on them, it lets workers show support for their team, which in turn, might cause a little competition, along with a winning spirit. We hope this encourages others to be aware that all safety glasses are not "Plain Janes." There are so many cool styles of glasses that surpass those found in optical stores, because not only do they look good, but furnish UV safety, as well as protect the eyes from foreign objects. The look of safety equipment depends on the materials it is made from. Therefore, many types of gloves and goggles or glasses are designed for protection and not style. Whether they are industrial grade or medical grade gloves or outer clothing, chemists, medical personnel, food handling workers, and others who are engaged in types of work that require these special protective barriers are happy to wear them, knowing they are protected.
The main concern toward keeping employees safe is to ensure they are compliant with safety rules. PPE is the last line of defense when it comes to protection. However, it won’t protect them if they don’t wear it! The employee is responsible to know how to use this PPE for the particular purpose it was designed. It is the responsibility of the company’s safety leader to ensure that they are trained and understand how to take care of their PPE, knowing when it is damaged and how it can be repaired if possible, or replaced when necessary. It can be much more fun when workers to get to wear some type of PPE that puts a smile on everyone’s face.
If you want to know more about safety visit our website https://safetyworkblog.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Astrologer in Mississauga
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Factors that inhibit the popularity of Forex in numerous countries
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- Why Should you Travel to France
- How To Write a Fantastic Video Game Review
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- The Dangerous Nature of Human Trafficking
- Protect your business with Acronis Cyber Backup
- AMAZING WILDLIFE NONPROFITS YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF
- Why Writers Need An Online Paraphrasing Tool
- Focal motivations behind getting a Tax direct for Small Business Firms
- THE #1 SHINGLE ROOF INSTALLER
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Pros and Cons of Homework
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Street Dogs in Nepal | Animal Welfare Nepal | Oxsa Nepal
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Us Against Them
- How to accurately cost estimate projects
- Forged Documents, Counterfeit Goods, Cyber Intrusion Including Identity Theft Have Become a Symbol Of Our 21st Century Culture
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Step By Step Guide To Write A Good Research Proposal
- How To Write A Super Resume In 2020