Creating Social Media Content for Your Business
- Author Paula Braiden
- Published July 24, 2019
- Word count 583
Firstly – keep your business accounts active!
This is probably the most important tip Seek Social could give you… If a potential customer only knows you through social media and you stop posting, you stop existing for them. Furthermore, if there’s no new social media content from you there’s nothing to be shared to walls and feeds, so your customer engagement will decrease. Seek Social’s advice is to post something every day on your accounts – even if you have no real news to share. Don’t forget that when using social media for business, content is not just the way you sculpt your online brand. It’s also your way of saying hi to your customers, and how you remind them that you’re still there and want them to get in touch!
Show a little personality…
As we said earlier, posting to social media for business purposes should be different from posting on personal accounts. However, at Seek Social we also believe that it’s important to still put something of yourself into that social media content, and the online brand that they help create. Remember also that your online business persona should always be in line with your offline one.
It is important that your offline brand, online brand, and the social media content that support them are consistent with each other. If they are it will help you send a consistent message and appear genuine and trustworthy. Creating that impression – however you choose to do it – will really help you grow your brand online and get the most out of your social media business posts. Remember though that every business and online brand is different. It’s up to you and your analytics to decide what’s the right approach for your unique circumstances. However, the Seek Social team are more than willing to provide a few pointers if you need them – just give us a call on 0161 761 1800, or visit us at our new office!
Post Smarter, Not Harder…
In the archives of the Seek Social blog you’ll find a wealth of in-depth tips for posting social media business content… but sometimes it all boils down to good old-fashioned common sense. You could have the greatest social media content in the world, but it won’t help you or your online brand one iota if nobody sees or interacts with it. So, don’t forget to post when your audience is actually online, and to use call to action techniques to remind them of what you want them to do. These really can work wonders – and turn ‘a one-time reader’ into ‘a regular visitor’, ‘a follower’, or even ‘a customer’. Maybe it sounds harsh to say it, but online – in the world of statistics, algorithms and analytics in which the Seek Social team operate – reactions are what counts. And these completely non-technical pointers can help you get them…
Finally, be reachable…
Your business doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and neither do your social media business accounts. If your online brand has accounts on more than one platform, why not do what Seek Social does… Let your audience know that and invite them over to those other platforms! You should also be making sure that your basic contact details (business phone number, e-mail address, and the street address for your office) are regularly being included in your business’ social media content – so that potential customers don’t NEED to be online to get in touch.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Learn Japanese With Manga: 5 Books for Beginners
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Strategic planning pillars
- Teaching Kids to Unplug – A Parenting Battle Worth Fighting
- THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING COURSE
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- Sunscreen Myths and Facts
- Art of Virani
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- Avoiding the flood — tax issues with water rights in agribusiness
- Things You Need to Consider Before Adopting a Dog
- How to create a landing page for more conversion
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- Why Addiction To Fame And Celebrity
- VE Day: 2020
- make money online during lockdown
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- HOW TO MANAGE THE FATIGUE
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- Surrounding Areas
- Best Tungsten For Aluminum
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- How To Manage Your Anger On The Golf Course