Answering Your Animal Cruelty Questions (Save Animal)
- Author Joy Ray Ray
- Published August 11, 2019
- Word count 620
Being a pet owner is a wonderful opportunity to find unrequited love. There is just something about owning a pet that can bring out the best, or worst, in people.
An animal is a huge responsibility and it is up to the pet owner to ensure that their animal is receiving quality medical care, food, water and attention. When these situations are not being met then animal cruelty is the result.
It is a sad state of affairs when animals are not receiving the help and care that they so desperately need. There are many animals that need love and attention that are simply not receiving it.
It is our job as the owners to see to it that animals are not abused and left neglected or roaming around on the streets as stray animals. This article will cover the basics of animal cruelty and hopefully by the end you will be doing your part to stop this travesty.
What are some of the laws that govern animal cruelty?
There are many laws that govern people who own animals as pets or livestock. The law ensures that people must take responsibility for owning an animal. The animal should receive proper nutrition, water, and medical care when necessary.
Should these laws be broken then the proper animal protection agencies of that area can step in and levy fines, arrest and take the animals away from the owners. There have been cases where offenders have spent prison time and faced stiff penalties and national censure such as in the cases involving dog fighting.
Is having too many animals considered animal cruelty?
There is such a thing as having too many animals. It can come in the form of hoarders or breeders. It all depends on whether or not the animals are being cared for properly. Hoarders do not realize that they are harming their pets.
They erroneously accept that they are the main ones fit for thinking about their creatures. Having too many animals in many cities is against the law because having too many may limit the ability to care for the animals in the proper way.
Breeders will often house several animals so that they can make money on the puppies. The animals are kept in cages that often damage the soles of their feet in such a way as it makes it impossible for them to walk properly.
They are often not cared for nor provided with the proper medical attention. The goal of some breeders, not every breeder, is just to make money.There are a few reproducers who really love and care for their creatures appropriately.
How do animal cruelty laws affect breeders?
In the case of bad breeders the proper animal protection agencies will come in and seize all of the animals. They fine the breeder for having a) too many animals to be able to care for properly and b) not taking proper care of the animals.
Some cities limit the amount of pets that any one owner can possess in a household. This applies to breeders as well.The reproducer can be fined and face conceivable jail sentences on the off chance that they infringe upon these laws.
In the case of bad breeders, what happens to the animals?
In the case of bad breeders who are improperly caring for their animals the animal welfare unit will seize all of the animals. The animals are then placed in foster homes, put up for adoption or will be euthanized if they are in too bad of shape.
It is a sad condition that any animal should have to be put down just because someone did not care for the animal properly.
Background Genetically modified foods or GM foods for short, also go under many different names, including transgenic food, genetically engineered food or biotech food.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Tips for house removals
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Considerable Factors of Zachary Levi, The Famous Actor
- Developing Good Habits
- 5 Languages of Appreciation
- How To Pick The Right University For You
- Why Should You Opt For A Postnuptial Agreement?
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Running as part of eco friendly style of life
- How Hiring the Right Video Production Company Makes All the Difference
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- An Overview on Allpax Products and Services