Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Author Carl Johnson
- Published September 5, 2019
- Word count 806
Durham and the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) offer several unique-to-the-area and appealing benefits to their residents and tech start up companies that make the area stand out. The diverse community and combination of city-living and easily accessible surrounding nature are high up on the list of benefits. The area, which used to thrive on Southern Tobacco has now built itself into a thriving metropolis with plenty to do and ample space and resources for tech companies that have come to call the Research Triangle home.
All throughout the triangle, tech start-ups can find a variety of office spaces and resources to help them succeed. Every city in the triangle has office spaces that are perfect for tech start-ups. American Underground built its image on the American Tobacco Campus and has become an essential tech hub, branding itself as the "Start-up Hub of the South", providing the essential resources and support needed by tech start up companies. HQ Raleigh, a similar company, but situated in downtown Raleigh provides ample space for over 230 companies in the Raleigh area. Industrious Raleigh, another Raleigh-based company hosts events and plenty of office space in its beautifully designed building downtown. The third point to the Triangle, Chapel Hill, offers office spaces and resources through Launch Chapel Hill located downtown. These spaces make it easy for growth and success from entrepreneurs, tech start-ups, and several other businesses.
Tech start-ups in Research Triangle Park NC are intrigued by the Park’s close proximity to the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill downtowns, their housing developments, easy transportation– with a short distance to the Raleigh Union train station, Raleigh-Durham International Airport, and Interstate 40. RTP was created with the goal of preventing university students from transferring to different states and regions after graduation for better job opportunities in technology and engineering fields. The effect of RTP has been quite drastic; not only do university students from the area find jobs in the Triangle, but young entrepreneurs and tech start-ups, and even larger corporations from all over flock to the Triangle to build their businesses and utilize the area’s expansive resources.
The cost of living in the Triangle is substantially less than other large technology-dominated cities, including San Francisco or New York. Younger entrepreneurs are able to grow and expand without paying a fortune on living expenses; Searching for Durham NC Real Estate on Zillow shows how affordable housing can be in the area when compared to other cities. The flow of young entrepreneurs is quite constant with the Triangle being home to 3 major universities: UNC-Chapel Hill, Duke, and NC-State. College graduates are able to find mentors and jobs in the area and add value to the evolving region. In 2017, Nerd Wallet recognized Raleigh and Durham for their ability to supply opportunities for tech workers on top of their relatively low costs of living. The Triangle, though always adapting, appeals to all ages with ample opportunities for college graduates, plenty of great schools–from magnet elementary programs to nationally recognized high schools, such as the North Carolina School of Math and Science, to top universities– for prospective families, and plenty of benefits, including the low cost of living, for people in retirement, with North Carolina listed as the 6th best state to retire in.
While Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh are able to supply several of the amenities of larger cities, their close proximity to non-metropolitan areas adds to their appeal. Tech start-ups and biotech companies in Research Triangle Park NC can find well-designed spaces for their business, while the Triangle provides plenty of activities, within the downtowns or further out in nature, that make the area enjoyable during work or free time. The proximity to trees and greenery is what makes the Triangle such a desirable area compared to other large cities. There are several homes for residents in nature or within the cities that can provide something for everybody. The diversity of property types is clearly shown when searching for Chapel Hill, Raleigh, or Durham NC real estate on Zillow.
When browsing for Durham NC real estate on Zillow, one home in downtown Durham stands out. Downtown Durham is a well-populated and highly desirable area. 211 Mallard Ave, Downtown Durham, a house that just recently surfaced on the market, stands in close proximity to all the amenities downtown Durham has to offer, with the downtown being a walkable distance to the home. This home, a modern and uniquely designed smart home, features a thoughtfully crafted custom iron catwalk and loft area, 5 bedrooms, 3 ½ bath, back patio with a hot tub & pergola, large custom barn door that converts media room to 5th bedroom, top floor bedroom vaulted ceiling and loft area, spacious master ensuite, metal rods surrounding the stairs, and several energy-efficient aspects. A Must See! The technologically savvy and modern home enthusiasts will love this unique property!
For more information click here https://www.carljohnsonrealestate.com/featured-listing-8819.html or call/text/email Carl Johnson 919-880-0904 Carl@CarlJohnsonRealEstate.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Important Steps to Building a Home
- Retractable Pool Enclosures To Use in All Four Seasons
- Donating Real Estate Can Be Easy!
- How to Donate with Giving Center
- WHY YOU SHOULD RENT A LUXURY APARTMENT IN NYC RIGHT NOW
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services