Travel Rewards Roundup: August 2019
- Author Tim Youngblood
- Published September 20, 2019
- Word count 481
Travelling can become expensive very quickly, but If you utilize the best travel credit cards correctly, the benefits and rewards that you receive can cut that cost immensely. Most cards offer a pretty big welcome bonus (sometimes known as a sign up bonus) to plan an upcoming trip. Once you do that, you can use any other purchases in the future to keep stacking those rewards points up, which are redeemable at your favorite airline or hotel.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
One of the best travel rewards cards out there has always been the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Every year they change things about it to try and make it more appealing and help the frequent traveller. Some of the features of this card include auto rental collision damage waiver, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, purchase protection, return protection, price protection, travel and emergency assistance services, and roadside dispatch. The annual fee of $95 covers these awesome perks. Between transfer options for your points and numerous ways to accrue extra points, it’s no wonder that the Chase Sapphire Preferred card is one of the best out there.
Capital One Venture
Another one of the best travel cards out there is the Capital One Venture card, which has always been very close in the race with Chase. This card has many perks and rewards, being a
Visa signature product. These include but are not limited to 24/7 Visa Concierge Service, Automatic extended warranty for items purchased with your Venture card, Shopping discount at select in-store and online merchants, Complementary upgrades and savings at select hotels, airlines, and rental car agencies, and secondary rental car collision damage coverage. One of the best things about this card is the simplicity, the programs in place have streamlined the reward points process.
Chase Sapphire Preferred vs Capital One Venture
The Capital One Venture card and the Chase Sapphire Preferred card are the two travel credit cards that are the most popular. It is not uncommon to see an advertisement for these travel cards even when you are not actively seeking one. So what is the verdict if you compare Capital One Venture vs Chase Sapphire Preferred? These cards offer the best rewards on the market, and the question of which to choose comes down to preference and small differences. The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card has a sign up bonus of 60,000 points when you spend $4,000 in the first 4 months of having the card. The Capital One Venture card has a sign up bonus of 50,000 points when you use the card for $3,000 worth of purchases in the first 3 months. They both have no foreign transaction fees and have annual fees of $95, however Capital One does not require an annual fee for the first year. When you look at them side by side, the Chase Sapphire Preferred takes the lead by a nose, solely for the slightly better travel benefits
You can find more information here:http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite
- Top 10 Essentials for an Enjoyable Motorcycle Camping Trip
- The Best Activities for Bristol Stag Parties
- Apply for India tourist visa?
- 8 Tips to be a savvy dental tourist and enjoy your dental vacation in Vietnam
- Tips for a Safe and Trouble Free Motorcycle Camping Trip
- Top ten hen party destinations