Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Author Alecia Patterson
- Published October 11, 2019
- Word count 558
If one says that the living room is the heart of a house, I indeed agree with that. The living room is the place where you spend most of the time of your day. Trends keep on changing day by day, time to time, and country to country. What’s found perfect in the New World may not be fit on the perfection scale of the old world and vice versa. So, the designing and furnishing of the living room should be according to the demand of the locality and of course, keeping an account of your comfort level.
Play with colors, schemes, themes, patterns, styles, and leave an imprint of your perfection on every single inch of your living room. Décor your living room in a trendy and classy manner and believe me, you will fall in love with your innovation. Let’s have a look at some better design ideas that would help you uplift your living room.
Colorful seating arrangement
Light walls with vibrant colored seating, make a perfect look for your living room. Accent chairs, sofas, barstools having bold shades are trending these days. These dark colors are complimented by light wall color and soft texture of the surrounding with these jewel tones like emerald green, ruby sapphire blue colored seating blazing in the center.
Large-scale wall art
Art has always been in home décor fashion for decades, but in the last few years, the artwork has set a big splash. Big, bold and carefully chosen wall paintings and large-scale designs are trending these days. Corner art designs, illustrating portraits, and simplicity in artwork has the sole power to give your living room an entirely different look. An ideal wall painting should cover four-seventh of the theme wall of the living room.
Light up your living room
The brighter it is, the more elegant look it gives. A well-lighted living room offers a classy look. You can put on a glamorous chandelier, fairy lights, or simple recessed lights to add to the beauty of your living room. Light fixtures add more space and enhance the elegance of the desired place. If these lights are complemented with light walls and mirrors, it will give an indescribably magnificent look to your living room.
Cushions and pillow selection
Cushions and pillows though seem like accessories, but they add up a lot in beautifying your living room. More cushions on the sofas and floor cushions are flattering to the comfort and finishing of the designing. Swapping up the cushion covers and adding a variety of textures, motifs, colors, and prints can give your living room an energetic and the desired look.
Play with the pattern
The pattern is the basic component of a theme. Wrong and mismatched patterns with the theme can make your layout look a bit weird and unattractive. The complimenting patterns in rugs, curtains, cushions, and walls with the item will make everyone praise your choice and designing ability. Colors should be carefully chosen while working on interior designing.
To give your living room, the best look, you don’t always need an interior designer. Just think wisely and choose carefully what you think suits your home and goes best with the theme of your living room. A pleasant living room would be a guarantee to make you love your time at home.
Alecia has always been passionate about Interior design as long as she can remember. She also studied interior design and has been an interior designer for over 19 years. She currently helps run an Industrial furniture website Industrial Furniture WebsiteArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Use Feng Shui
- Celebrating Life's Moments with Fresh Flowers in Richmond, VA: A Guide to Rushing Blooms
- Tips on Choosing a Good Home Cleaning Service
- Where to buy beautiful rugs, floor mats and more.
- SECRETS to make your home space even better
- How to Make the Most of Your Storage Space
- The Benefits of Wooden Boxes
- Giclée art prints
- Havana Collection Traditional Oriental Distressed Area Rug and Runner
- How To Design A Unique Kitchen Backsplash
- 2 most important things to consider while looking for home furniture store
- Where to Buy and How to Install Handmade Copper Tiles for Backsplash
- How Solar Benefits Local Communities
- A Few Tips on Choosing Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops and Backsplashes
- What To Consider When Choose A New Backsplash
- What Attracts Burglars To Homes?
- Give A Magical Look to Your Ordinary Kitchen with These Tricks
- Useful Tips To Paint Your Kid’s Bedroom – A Knowledge Base
- From 1950s ‘Domestic Goddess’ To Modern Day Maverick: How Cleaning Routines Have Changed Over Time
- How Many Different Types Of Walls Should A House Have?
- How to Decorate Your Home Like a Pro
- How Grouting Is Beneficial For Tiling Installation?
- Why people choose stainless steel tiles while design a kitchen or bathroom?
- How to Mount a TV Safely
- What is Paint and How Does it Work - A Deep Dive Into The Makings Of Paint
- The different types of comfortable bathtubs that your body craves for
- How To Create Your At-Home Office
- Where to Use Advantages Of Copper Tiles
- Why invest in motorised curtain tracks and blinds?
- Halloween Party Tips - Must-Have Things For A Halloween Party.