#1 Home Remedy To Typhoid And Malaria
- Author Sylvester Othuke
- Published October 27, 2019
- Word count 887
Typhoid and malaria are the commonest deadly illnesses reaping the world from time immemorial. There are hardly any countries in the world does not record high rate of death as a result of these two deadly health threats (traitors). It’s evident to affirm that 6 out of every 10 health issues are as a result of either malaria or typhoid.
Typhoid is a common sickness caused mostly by foods. That is foods that are exposed to germs or diseases or poorly prepared. Also, drinking unhygienic and contaminated water triggers the possibility of typhoid fever.
Related: Codeine: The Danger, Effects and Way Out
In a way, typhoid fever is the sum result of exposure to unhygienic food, contaminated water, untidy environment and close contact. It is caused by the bacteria Salmonella typhi. The bacterial infection can lead to a high fever, diarrhoea, and vomiting. It can as well be fatal leading to death if not quickly detected and properly treated. You should know that typhoid fever dries blood, weakens the immune system and soak life out of its victim.
COMMON SIGNS OF TYPHOID
Now that you know, what then are the common signs of typhoid fever that you need to look out for?
- Muscle aches
- General body pain
- Skin rash
- Poor appetite
- High fever
You can also read how long does typhoid stay in the body and the stages of typhoid fever.
Related: Medical treatment for typhoid
If mosquitoes have bitten you recently, then you should be aware that malaria abounds. Malaria is a disease caused by a parasite. The parasite is transmitted through bites from Anopheles mosquitoes. These female mosquitoes need blood to stay alive to nurture their eggs. As such, they extend their reach to people living within their periphery or abode.
Related: AMAZING WAYS TO FIND RELIEF FROM STREP THROAT
When resting, the stomach area of the Malaria Mosquito species points upward, rather than being even with the surrounding surface like most mosquitoes. The female Anopheles mosquito will mate several times in her short lifespan, producing eggs after she has found a blood meal. (Mosquito Magnet)
Like typhoid fever, malaria is deadly and kills faster than natural death. The case is mostly experienced by children, especially in Africa. With just a single bite, you can be sure of estimated venom active enough to cause harm to your body system.
Malaria is very common in developing countries, despite being a universal challenge. In 2017, according to WHO, there were an estimated 219 million cases of malaria in 87 countries. This pegged the estimated number of malaria deaths stood at 435 000.
With the statistic in mind, more than half the population of the world is at risk. As long as mosquitoes are still in existence, you are not safe. Although some population groups are at considerably higher risk of contracting malaria than others. These ones are considered vulnerable to the menace of mosquitoes bites. They include:
- Children (under 5 years)
- Pregnant women
- Patients with HIV/AIDs
- Non-immuned migrants
Therefore, it is advised that you take treatments for malaria once every two months if you live in a highly vulnerable environment. Also, you can use these two forms of vector control – insecticide-treated mosquito nets and indoor residual spraying. These measures are effective in a wide range of circumstances. You can better still use antimalaria drugs too.
COMMON SIGNS OF MALARIA
The image below best explains the most common signs of malaria.
Tentatively speaking, knowing the cause and effect of a problem is not enough. It is expedient to get the right solution and possible diagnosis.
The first step to understanding what is wrong in your body system is to go for a medical test. It won't be right to engage in home remedy when you have not been diagnosed.
You may like to also read important things to consider before eating any meat
let's fast-track to the main point. You have been diagnosed with malaria and typhoid (my assumption). So, how can you get off the hook of these illnesses? Here is how you can treat yourself at home without having to spend much.
HOME REMEDY PROCESS
These are the things you will need to flush out the parasites in your system.
- Pineapple peel
- Lime (9 balls)
- Orange (2 big sizes)
- Lemongrass leaf
- Ginger root (2 big sizes)
- Galic (10 small pieces)
- Lipton tea (5 tea bags)
- *Corn water (Omi dun in the Yoruba language)
After getting all the above items, according to their quantities, get a pot and cook them together. Allow it to cook for some period of time (15 to 20 mins). Serve some amount of it in a cup and drink warm. Take it (1 cup each) thrice (3 times) daily.
Health they say is wealth. If you take good care of yourself - eat good food, exercise regularly, sleep as at when due, manage stress at all cost, reduce intake of alcohol, maintain a good sexual lifestyle, eat more fruits, cut down on eating junks and maintain a healthy lifestyle, you will not have to fall sick.
Please, you are advised to discontinue the herbal treatment after one week. Likewise, if you notice any strange feelings or symptoms after taking this measure, you should try to visit the hospital for further diagnosis.
Oops! Hope nothing was left untouched? If there is anything you'd like to add, subtract, suggest or recommend, kindly comment it here.
I am a blogger. I manage my website (https://www.runways.com.ng). My gmail account is - email@example.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure
- Psychiatric Nursing: All Your Questions Answered
- What face mask to use to protect against SARS-CoV-2?
- Why Outsource Your DME Billing?
- Bacterial lysates, or immunization vaccines for children
- Coronavirus: Disinfecting Your Scrubs
- A Day in the Life of a Correctional Nurse
- Considering Home Health Nursing? What You Should Know Before Applying
- Staying Healthy During Cold and Flu Season: Tips and Tricks for Nurses
- Fun Self-Care Tips for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Natural Remedies for Spider Veins
- Crown Lengthening Procedure using Dental Diode Laser
- How Dental Procedures Work With Anesthesia
- How Watching Your Diet Can Help Your Arthritis Symptoms
- Is There a Link Between COVID-19 and Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Orthodontic Exposure of Impacted Permanent Tooth using Soft Tissue Diode Laser
- Salt cure: Cure through Salt
- PPE 101: Top Tips For Buying PPE Gear For Your Business Online
- Treatment of Gingival Melanin Hyperpigmentation using Dental Diode Laser
- What Are The Benefits of Dental Implant Treatments?
- Organically Approved, Scientifically Approved
- Everything To Know About Xanax
- Tramadol For Pain - Need To Know About Pain
- How do dangerous viruses like COVID-19 come about?