What Is CBD?
- Author John East
- Published November 22, 2019
- Word count 432
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is just one of over 85 naturally-occurring constituents identified in the hemp plant. The most abundant non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in hemp, CBD is becoming increasingly popular due to highly publicized exposure in the media and the wide scope of its benefits on health and wellness.
Clinical reports and mounds of test data showing little to no side effects and a lack of the psychoactivity typically associated with marijuana products and high THC levels have also contributed to CBD's rise in popularity. CBD will not adversely affect sensory awareness, perception, consciousness, reaction time, or behaviour.
Cannabinoids, which can be either consumed or produced naturally by the body, are chemical compounds that interact with the endocannabinoid system (ECS), our body's central regulatory system. The ECS, a physiological system first discovered in the late 1980's, regulates the body's general state of balance, impacting such functions as mood, sleep, appetite, hormone regulation, and pain and immune response.
Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant and neuroprotectant properties, making them useful in a wide variety of health and wellness applications. In addition to its positive effects on the endocannabinoid system, CBD has been the focus of more than 23,000 published studies about cannabinoids in relation to various medical indications.
Full spectrum CBD oil, unlike CBD isolate products, includes a wide range of cannabinoids present in the hemp plant.
Full spectrum means that all available therapeutic compounds a plant has to offer have been extracted.
Each drop of full spectrum CBD oil has all the same cannabinoids, terpenes, essential fatty acids, and vitamins & minerals present in the industrial hemp plant. Depending on the condition and what you are looking to achieve, full spectrum CBD oil can provide a greater effect than CBD isolates as all the cannabinoids work together.
It was previously believed that CBD isolates were more potent and concentrated than full spectrum CBD. This assertion was eventually debunked by a 2015 study at the Lautenberg Center for General Tumor Immunology in Jerusalem. In that study, researchers were able to prove that full spectrum CBD is capable of offering greater levels of relief, as higher doses were administered to mice.
By comparison, the group that was given CBD isolate did not experience the same level of relief at higher doses.
Studies have found that when you use a full spectrum hemp oil, the cannabinoids and terpenes naturally found in the whole plant create a synergistic effect, otherwise known as the "entourage effect", and the interaction between the two create amplified effects as well as providing added benefits.
Article supplied by John East.
I was confused about this subject. After some research, this is what I found.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?