Energy-Efficient Commercial Roofing System
- Author Ben Schlabach
- Published November 19, 2019
- Word count 478
Lippert Components in Elkhart, Indiana, is a leading supplier of components for recreational vehicles, residential housing, heavy trucking, and construction equipment to name a few.
A family-owned business, Lippert Components was founded in 1956 and had 65 facilities located throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, Italy, and the United Kingdom.
Lippert is no stranger to Green Improvements as they have trusted us with their manufacturing facilities industrial roofs time and time again.
Industrial Roof Restoration
Green Improvements recently completed a roof restoration and insulation roofing system for Lippert’s Goshen, Indiana facility.
The project was necessary as they were getting ready to install over $4,000,000 worth of machinery. With valuable machinery at stake, Lippert could not have any leaks or condensation in the building, making it essential to have the best of the best standard roofing systems.
Energy-Efficient Roofing System
Typical to each roofing project that we do, we cleaned the roof with industrial soap and power washers. Once complete, we proceeded to install the energy-efficient roofing system.
We installed a 1 1/2" thick Seamless Spray Polyurethane Foam System over the entire roof surface, providing a 20-year leak proof and condensation proof warranty, covering all workmanship and materials.
The high impact resistance, conductivity, and reflectivity make it one of the most proven and trusted energy-efficient roofing systems in the United States for low slope applications.
Energy-efficient roofs also known as "cool" roofs are designed to reflect more sunlight and absorb less heat than standard roofs.
Benefits of a Cool Roof
A cool roof can benefit both the building and its occupants.
• Decrease the roofs temperature which in turn may extend the roof service life
• Reduce energy costs
• Improve indoor comfort for spaces that are not air-conditioned, such as garages and production areas without air conditioning
Environmental Benefits of a Cool Roof
• Cool roofs can also have a positive effect on the surrounding environment. They can reduce what is known as the Urban Heat Island effect. Urban heat island (UHI) is a metropolitan area that is warmer than surrounding rural communities.
Industrial buildings that are constructed tightly to each other can create UHI.
• Reduces local air temperatures
• Reduced peak electricity demand
• Reduced power plant emissions such as carbon dioxide and nitrous oxides
Industrial Roofing Inspection Services
For many industrial manufacturing companies, maintaining a controlled environment is key to their success. From printing to cleanrooms and manufacturing, Green Improvements can help determine the integrity of a roof with a thorough roof inspection.
Steps we take to inspect an industrial roof include the following.
• Carefully checking the roof's, and walls interior
• Inspecting the buildings envelope
• Examining the building records
• Inspecting the rooftop – metal, sloped & rubber roofs
• Inspecting roof-based equipment & accessories
• Submitting an in-depth no-obligation assessment designed to protect your assets
To learn more about protecting your assets with an energy-efficient industrial roof in South Bend, Elkhart, IN and surrounding communities, visit https://www.greenimprovementsllc.com today!
Green Improvements, LLC was established in 2015. A 24-year-old entrepreneur, Ben Schlabach brings farm-raised work ethics to the commercial roofing community.
To learn more about Green Improvements, LLC, visit https://www.greenimprovementsllc.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- All About Clipping Path
- FIFA 20 De Rossi end of an era card leaks in the game
- Top 10 Low Budget Living Room Interior Decor Ideas
- The Key to Hire an Effective Virtual Assistant
- Curl Joining Process for Galvanizing Lines - Welding Galvanized Steel
- San Diego Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney
- Benefits Of Hiring Shop Cleaning Services
- Affected by the COVID-19: the Global Seamless Steel Pipe Plant Has Reduced its Output to Upgrade
- Why You Should Hire Cleaning Services?
- How Is Regular Traditional Prototyping Different Than Rapid Prototyping?
- Tips to buy a good mobile at low price
- Criteria in Selecting English-to-French Translation Services
- MLM Software migration guidelines
- How to Recycle Old Electronics?
- How do I set up QuickBooks Online Backup?
- The majority of businesses have buildings which need maintenance
- A Lot Of The Services Required For Your Business Can Be Outsourced
- Features Of Using An Audio Translation Service
- Tips to Choosing a Manuscript Typing Service Provider
- Things to Consider When Choosing Rush Transcription Services
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Document Translation Service
- Bus Chartering Services in Singapore
- What is image clipping path and Clipping Path Services?
- Mastering Clipping Path is the decisive game changer for photo editors
- Upgrade your home with HWisel’s independent EV charging system - HWisel
- How Does Medical Coding Work? What Does a Medical Coder Do?
- Unique Strategies Today’s Top Medical Organizations Use to Maximize Revenue
- Educational Translation – Tricks Of The Trade
- Killing Germs with Powerful, yet Safe Chlorine Dioxide