Upgrade your home with HWisel’s independent EV charging system - HWisel
- Author Bonh Wisel
- Published December 8, 2019
- Word count 670
In recent years, alternative-fuelled vehicles breathed new life with growing environmental concerns and the adoption of a sustainable lifestyle. Electric vehicles are expected to contribute to the majority of auto sales by 2040, it will outpace the conventional combustion vehicles. As per a trusted source, by 2020, 1/3rd of all vehicles purchased will be electric cars. About 43% of U.S consumers say they are interested in using EV vehicles because it is cost-effective, more efficient and emits less CO2. Unlike combustion vehicles, EV can be charged at home, office, malls, garages and other places. However, the industry is still facing challenges as there is not enough infrastructure for the plug-in charge that ensures grid readiness. That’s where the electric vehicle charging station comes in handy.
All electric cars are charged either by plugging into a standard wall socket or through an EV charging station. However, the duration it takes to get a vehicle fully charged depends on the level of charging. Level 1 charging takes an overnight, level 2 takes up to 5-10 hours and level 3 takes up to 3-5 hours to fully charge your vehicles.
Most of the public facilities have level-3 charging, meaning they cost you double the price you pay when you charge at home. Moreover, these facilities are uncertain, they either run out of units to charge your car or not compatible with your cars. This is the reason why EV drivers should set up their independent charging station at home. This will drastically cut down the operational and maintenance costs of the vehicle. The ownership of EV vehicles is growing in Canada and the USA because of flexibility, sustainability and profitability it promises in the long-run.
At HWisel, we facilitate our customers with products that make their lives more convenient and easier. We are a tech-driven company which not only provides you with these top-notch products but also guarantees you peace of mind with their service and maintenance through HWisel App. To upgrade home charging capabilities of EV drivers, we have introduced two new products in our catalogue i.e. electric vehicle charging station-EVR30 and electric vehicle charging station – EVR 40. Both these chargers are level-2, using these, most vehicles can be fully charged in 5-10 hours. Most drivers prefer charging their vehicle at night to reap the benefits of lower energy prices and off-peak electricity.
The Evr-Green e30 electric vehicle charging stations enable fast charging of any SAE 1772TM compatible electric vehicle. These EV chargers deliver up to 9.6kW of power and offer a more compact, affordable, easy to use and easy to install solution to electric vehicle charging. Both these chargers are from Leviton, a reputable manufacturer with over 100 years of experience. These are a safe, affordable, faster and reliable solution.
Features & Benefits:
Compatible with all Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Codes, standards and recommended practices including SAE J1772TM, NEC 625, UL 2231 and UL 2594.
Compact size and unique wiring compartment design provides a hassle-free installation
The water-resistant enclosure is rated NEMA Type 3R for indoor and outdoor use
Thermoplastic, vandal-proof enclosure withstands the harshest environments
"Auto-Reclosure" feature enables charging to restart following a minor fault, thereby reducing the chance of having an undercharged battery.
Ground monitor interrupter circuit for safety.
Integrated On/Off switch to minimize standby power.
Compatible with Evr-Green EVSE Pedestal System.
E Pedestal System Includes mounting bracket.
We help set up a charging station at your home with our high-performance level 2 charger. Our certified professionals install the system and help you enjoy low, stable residential electricity rates. We make eco-friendly mobility easy with our products. These chargers are tested under stringent industry standards to ensure unmatched reliability, they are one of the best in Canada and the USA. They are a preferred choice for the majority of EV automakers. You can get back home in the evening, plug-in and wake up to a fully-charged vehicle. Your vehicle will be as ready as you are!
Visit HWisel and explore our EV charging station. Download the App today from Google Play and App Store.
Electric vehicle home charging stations are an important part of your independent EV chargers purchase. Learn best practices for installation and how much it will cost.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- All About Clipping Path
- FIFA 20 De Rossi end of an era card leaks in the game
- Top 10 Low Budget Living Room Interior Decor Ideas
- The Key to Hire an Effective Virtual Assistant
- Curl Joining Process for Galvanizing Lines - Welding Galvanized Steel
- San Diego Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney
- Benefits Of Hiring Shop Cleaning Services
- Affected by the COVID-19: the Global Seamless Steel Pipe Plant Has Reduced its Output to Upgrade
- Why You Should Hire Cleaning Services?
- How Is Regular Traditional Prototyping Different Than Rapid Prototyping?
- Tips to buy a good mobile at low price
- Criteria in Selecting English-to-French Translation Services
- MLM Software migration guidelines
- How to Recycle Old Electronics?
- How do I set up QuickBooks Online Backup?
- The majority of businesses have buildings which need maintenance
- A Lot Of The Services Required For Your Business Can Be Outsourced
- Features Of Using An Audio Translation Service
- Tips to Choosing a Manuscript Typing Service Provider
- Things to Consider When Choosing Rush Transcription Services
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Document Translation Service
- Bus Chartering Services in Singapore
- What is image clipping path and Clipping Path Services?
- Mastering Clipping Path is the decisive game changer for photo editors
- How Does Medical Coding Work? What Does a Medical Coder Do?
- Unique Strategies Today’s Top Medical Organizations Use to Maximize Revenue
- Educational Translation – Tricks Of The Trade
- Energy-Efficient Commercial Roofing System
- Killing Germs with Powerful, yet Safe Chlorine Dioxide