Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Author Gianfranco Lucente
- Published December 13, 2019
- Word count 531
Being a local business owner, restricted to a specific area or vicinity, you might feel like the advantages of investing in building a google presence for your website are none. This might be because, with a simple Google search, you will be head to head with corporate giants such as Amazon and eBay, but if you are aiming to improve your local standing, local search engine optimization can do wonders.
Similar to standard SEO, local search engine optimization refers to the strategies and processes you can implement in your website development to enhance the visibility of your business on Google and other search engines when a person of your local vicinity performs a search online.
Conducting local search engine optimization for your business can prove to be beneficial and we will take a look at some of these benefits to paint a better picture of local SEO.
Local SEO processes including citation building, are ways to improve your visibility - One of the first things that you will notice when researching local SEO is "online business citation". An online business citation is just an online mention of your company’s name, phone number and physical address, the data formally known as NAP (Name, address, Phone Number)
Higher local visibility ensures greater foot traffic, more service clients and in turn greater sales – Local SEO provides optimization relevant to your local area, town or city, so that you people can locate your business effortlessly, putting you one step closer to imminent sales. This helps in pushing search traffic relevant to your business’ content, which in turn increases foot traffic, ensuring greater clients in need of your content, services, and products and guaranteeing greater sale revenue.
Marketing your content and building links can boost both relevance and eminence – The prominence of your business in the online market relevant to your location, and the efficiency in meeting the user-search requirements determines the local ranking of your website. Marketing your content through local SEO tools can help in building linkage with your customers, bringing them closer to your business, to increase engagement and brand loyalty.
Google My Business Signals serve as a prominent feature to increase local ranking – Although you cannot change your location based on the requirements of the searcher, you can positively influence your website’s online prominence through other factors which can optimize the search traffic flowing towards your website. Google My Business is an online directory that provides your business’ location, listing, category, and weblink.
About 86 percent of online searchers use Google Maps to locate certain products and services around their vicinity. 51% percent of individuals use their smartphones to look up locations of companies, restaurants, etc. on Google every day. 1 in 5 of online shoppers within a day of visiting a certain business’ website purchase a good or service from it. Integrating Google Maps feature on your website and in your Google My Business profile is another effective local SEO strategy to increase bounce rate and time-one-page factors of your website. The social signal of your business is enhanced, as an accurate location of your business is now provided online. Greater foot traffic is hence diverted towards your business, again ensuring sale revenues.
For more information on SEO services please visit www.digitalg.ca or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid